is it best to mix dry with wet foods?

Go down

is it best to mix dry with wet foods? Empty is it best to mix dry with wet foods?

Post by krik1690 Mon Jan 30 2012, 10:09

Hi again everyone im changing my pup from pedigree puppy and im currently feeding him dry with wet and just wonderin when i change him, should i just feed him dry?? I herd that some of the wet food is not good for the dog and everything he needs is in his dry food. Is this true??? Thanx
krik1690
krik1690
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : conan
Dog(s) Ages : 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

is it best to mix dry with wet foods? Empty Re: is it best to mix dry with wet foods?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 10:14

Yes, everything he needs will be in the dry food. The wet food generally is about 75% water!

Back to top Go down

is it best to mix dry with wet foods? Empty Re: is it best to mix dry with wet foods?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 10:15

Here is a link to recommended dry foods.

http://staffy-bull-terrier.co.uk/dryfood.html

The better dry foods contain all the nutrition that a dog needs but you could always see what you're vet thinks for peace of mind. Be sure to change the food over 5-7 days to aviod any upset stomachs.

Back to top Go down

Post by krik1690 Mon Jan 30 2012, 12:18

So you think a good dry food on its own will do the trick?? Mix with water or gravy mayb??
krik1690
krik1690

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : conan
Dog(s) Ages : 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 12:29

We feed dry food only w/o water or gravey. You could use either if he is a picky eater but they aren't really needed. We do feed steammed vegetables as snacks or treats as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down