So what are everyone's plans for Saturday?

2 posters

Go down

So what are everyone's plans for Saturday? Empty So what are everyone's plans for Saturday?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 01:23

Just curious as to what everyone has planned for the day.

Yesterday my husband and I actually had a day off together so we did the front garden... both sun burnt too! I honestly didn't think it was so hot... my lobster skin proves otherwise!

Today after a trip to the beautician, I'm going to do some baking Big Grin I'm in the mood for it. Lasagne and salad for dinner, cheesy zucchini and pasta bake slice and a chic cherry slice. The husband loves it when I get into these kinds of moods! Got to take it easy, though, apart from the chronic burn, my legs and back are killing me... stupid sun LOL

Hope everyone has a good day today (tomorrow for some of you!)

Back to top Go down

So what are everyone's plans for Saturday? Empty Re: So what are everyone's plans for Saturday?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 01:25

Hangoversville Big Grin

Back to top Go down

So what are everyone's plans for Saturday? Empty Re: So what are everyone's plans for Saturday?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 01:28

Equi wrote:Hangoversville Big Grin

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 02:24

So what are everyone's plans for Saturday? Balblbababa-1

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jan 14 2012, 09:04

Working Sad
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 09:34

arguing with pete cos he has gone off to help his brother in his new lovely house that only has one thing wrong while i sit at home in a garden with no fence cos they havent fixed it yet so i ahve 2 dogs in the house that are full of energy and no where to burn it off cos i cant take them both myself. cant ask matthew and gemma cos they are ina drunken stuper on a mates couch after the party they went to last night. not in a good mood sorry to spoil your thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:14

Two trip to the dog park. Watched some ER and getting ready for 2 football games and a UFC tommorow

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:24

Im off horse riding soon Big Grin then doing a bit of painting this afternoon Sad
Then chilling out for the rest of the evening I hope no grandkids as yet to arrive so fingers crossed (that sounds nasty)
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:27

Sounds like a great day thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:41

So far I have cleaned the fridge out, looking forward to doing the toilets later
Then who knows.

Sorry about the sunburn Alicia try aloe Vera or calamine lotion, have a bath with lavender essential oil in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:42

Cheers... I always have aloe vera in the fridge and have been putting it on a few times a day. The last time I was sunburnt was the week of my wedding... in Cornwall!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:46

So what are everyone's plans for Saturday? IMG_0817
The Lasagne

So what are everyone's plans for Saturday? IMG_0815
The Chocolate Cherry Slice

So what are everyone's plans for Saturday? IMG_0813
The Cheesy Zucchini Slice

We had the lasagne with a Greek Salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion, feta cheese and olives).

Productive afternoon!!! Wish I was like this more often Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:49

Nom nom nom Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:50

_julie_ wrote:arguing with pete cos he has gone off to help his brother in his new lovely house that only has one thing wrong while i sit at home in a garden with no fence cos they havent fixed it yet so i ahve 2 dogs in the house that are full of energy and no where to burn it off cos i cant take them both myself. cant ask matthew and gemma cos they are ina drunken stuper on a mates couch after the party they went to last night. not in a good mood sorry to spoil your thread

Don't worry... not every weekend can be good! In fact, most of mine are usually crap because I'm so busy playing catch up on everything I can't do during the week! I don't know what I'd do if we didn't have a yard for Vlad to run off energy in... his walks don't get rid of it all, and I can barely walk him at the moment with out my arm being ripped out of it's socket, so walking two I just couldn't do! Go have a cuppa and just relax. >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:51

Yummy yummy
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:52

thats food looks lovely especialy that second picture nice and sweet mmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:54

The husband loves it. He has a lasagne and greek salad for lunch for work tomorrow and he keeps grazing on the other stuff in the fridge lol. I can bake, I just have to be in the mood for it, then I go over board!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down