How many dogs came back for more presents

2 posters

Go down

How many dogs came back for more presents Empty How many dogs came back for more presents

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26 2011, 10:49

we started giving the dogs presents christmas eve and spread them out a bit christmas day and they loved unwrapping them and the surprise on their faces when there was a prize inside for them is priceless. they looked a bit fed up when they ran out and kept looking round for more. lottie even resorted to looking in all the old paper to see if there was more.

how many of your doggies came back for more

Back to top Go down

How many dogs came back for more presents Empty Re: How many dogs came back for more presents

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26 2011, 10:52

Very cute. Suki gave up after about two failures

Back to top Go down

How many dogs came back for more presents Empty Re: How many dogs came back for more presents

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26 2011, 11:00

bless dont they love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by flame Mon Dec 26 2011, 12:35

River, didnt quite know what was going on and look a bit scared by it all, so i helped her, and her look on her face when it was something for her was great still a bit wary a bit of encouragement that they where hers and she was loving it, she even had more at my mums..spoilt she was...she even loved her Christmas dinner, apart from the carrots and pork lol...
flame
flame
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
How many dogs came back for more presents Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : River
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26 2011, 14:23

Tyson somehow still has'nt quite got all of his huge bone biscuit out of the wrapping and Endo demolished his. Spent the afternoon with son and family so had them in seperate rooms each with their pressie. I have pics of Jessie opening hers though. She was delighted. (I took Tyson's from him for private continuation as I dont want there to be any high value items for one only in case of a fight)

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Dec 26 2011, 14:46

Moo just opened her last one Love Struck

But it was treats and she managed to open the present and the treats at the same time so had to take it back Laughing
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down