how to stop a waggy tail

5 posters

Go down

how to stop a waggy tail Empty how to stop a waggy tail

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 10:58

Lottie is certainly pleased with herself and life these days. her tail never stopped wagging all day yesterday. she walked across the floor her tial was wagging. she sat down her tial was wagging. if you looked at her her tial wagged. walk past her her tail wagged. sick of getting my legs whipped as she passes me. she even wagged her tail and and nudged a visitors hand untill it was on her head yeasterday. caryll once said she looks happy with life and i must agree she looks a lot happier though i am still trying to figure out which age she wants to be. sometimes she mothers lemmy washing him and everything other times she wants to play as if she's the same age as him and then other times she wants to roll around the floor and have you play with her like a little puppy. i think she is just living the life at each age that she should have been having from the start. all this by the way with that damn puprple blanket not far away

Back to top Go down

how to stop a waggy tail Empty Re: how to stop a waggy tail

Post by janey Tue Dec 06 2011, 11:00

You have made her a happy girly Smile and its great to hear Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 11:00

_julie_ wrote:Lottie is certainly pleased with herself and life these days. her tail never stopped wagging all day yesterday. she walked across the floor her tial was wagging. she sat down her tial was wagging. if you looked at her her tial wagged. walk past her her tail wagged. sick of getting my legs whipped as she passes me. she even wagged her tail and and nudged a visitors hand untill it was on her head yeasterday. caryll once said she looks happy with life and i must agree she looks a lot happier though i am still trying to figure out which age she wants to be. sometimes she mothers lemmy washing him and everything other times she wants to play as if she's the same age as him and then other times she wants to roll around the floor and have you play with her like a little puppy. i think she is just living the life at each age that she should have been having from the start. all this by the way with that damn puprple blanket not far away

I think that's really lovely! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 11:12

to see how she is now compared to what she was like is amazing in such a short time really its a shame that there are so many dogs need new homes but are waiting ages cos with the effort and love they need they can be turned around and be happy lovley dogs like the one you bring up from a pup and the reward is watching that tail wag even if it does keep whipping your leg. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Dec 06 2011, 11:32

Caryll wrote:
_julie_ wrote:Lottie is certainly pleased with herself and life these days. her tail never stopped wagging all day yesterday. she walked across the floor her tial was wagging. she sat down her tial was wagging. if you looked at her her tial wagged. walk past her her tail wagged. sick of getting my legs whipped as she passes me. she even wagged her tail and and nudged a visitors hand untill it was on her head yeasterday. caryll once said she looks happy with life and i must agree she looks a lot happier though i am still trying to figure out which age she wants to be. sometimes she mothers lemmy washing him and everything other times she wants to play as if she's the same age as him and then other times she wants to roll around the floor and have you play with her like a little puppy. i think she is just living the life at each age that she should have been having from the start. all this by the way with that damn puprple blanket not far away

I think that's really lovely! Big Grin

Me too a lovely story applause
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 11:33

_julie_ wrote:to see how she is now compared to what she was like is amazing in such a short time really its a shame that there are so many dogs need new homes but are waiting ages cos with the effort and love they need they can be turned around and be happy lovley dogs like the one you bring up from a pup and the reward is watching that tail wag even if it does keep whipping your leg. Big Grin

....ah, but you wouldn't really want to stop it wagging, now, would you? Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 11:39

Caryll wrote:
....ah, but you wouldn't really want to stop it wagging, now, would you? Love Struck

my legs are sore Crying or Very sad but no your right who could resist not smiling when they see that tail go. its a hard hearted person who doesnt get any pleasure from an animal that is happy or even just in a good mood. even them sound asleep curled up in the same bed just now both snoring is a lovely site. lemmy looks lovely now she has washed his face before their nap Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Tue Dec 06 2011, 12:29

Never mind the tail Ledgers whole back end wags Big Grin he certainly seems to endear himself to people
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 12:31

jshrew wrote:Never mind the tail Ledgers whole back end wags Big Grin he certainly seems to endear himself to people

when lottie does that all you can hear is pete singing "I see you baby shaking that * shaking that *" bet your guinna be singing that all day now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Tue Dec 06 2011, 13:13

At least it's winter and you're all covered up so that no one sees the hundreds of leg bruises caused by a right happy wee dog!
linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Dec 06 2011, 13:15

All I can say is Lottie, you keep your tail wagging darling good on you. Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 13:25

lovely story, carry on wagging lottie

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 14:10

She is obviously content and very much at home now. All thanks to you Julie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 15:02

Great to hear how happy she is......and why would'nt she be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 17:56

family effort and they all love her to bits now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down