when do you put your xmas decorations up?

4 posters

Go down

when do you put your xmas decorations up? Empty when do you put your xmas decorations up?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 05:21

Mine are going up on Friday night while the children are in bed so it'll be a nice surprise when they come downstairs on Saturday morning. I don't understand the people that put them up in November, I'd be so bored of them by xmas day!

Back to top Go down

when do you put your xmas decorations up? Empty Re: when do you put your xmas decorations up?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 05:23

We normally put them up the day after Thanksgiving so the last day in November. I guess it's more of a tradition than anything. I really like seeing a Christmas tree in the house though.

Back to top Go down

when do you put your xmas decorations up? Empty Re: when do you put your xmas decorations up?

Post by KerryAnn Tue Nov 29 2011, 05:30

Usually around the 1st of December but not sure this year with the pup!
KerryAnn
KerryAnn
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
when do you put your xmas decorations up? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Paddy
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Nov 29 2011, 05:35

Lol, we put ours up the day after Thanksgiving. It isn't too bad, but by the day after Christmas I'm ready to move on. My wife is big into decorating and that was her family tradition growing up so that's what we do as well.
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 08:22

about the 1st december - so this year probally friday/sat, although it does not feel like christmas yet

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Nov 29 2011, 09:29

Erm, I don't have any Sad
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 09:46

My son's birthday is on 11th so we normally put the decorations up after that. This year the 11th is on a sunday, though (typical boy - born exactly 2 weeks before Christmas. Mind you, he was exactly 2 weeks early, so I shouldn't complain too much!) so I don't really know when we'll put them up this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 10:11

Mines been up for a week now Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 10:18

Caryll wrote:My son's birthday is on 11th so we normally put the decorations up after that. This year the 11th is on a sunday, though (typical boy - born exactly 2 weeks before Christmas. Mind you, he was exactly 2 weeks early, so I shouldn't complain too much!) so I don't really know when we'll put them up this year.

my husbands birthday is on the 11th as well

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29 2011, 17:11

I put them up december 1st

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue Nov 29 2011, 17:15

Just started today Smile
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down