RSPCA gone health and safety Mad?

2 posters

Go down

RSPCA gone health and safety Mad? Empty RSPCA gone health and safety Mad?

Post by Maxien78 Sat Nov 26 2011, 11:04

I read in The Sun today that a volunteer in a RSPCA charity shop has been told her dogs are banned from going into the shop even though customers are allowed to take their dogs in. I find this absolutely ridiculous! Apparently it has something to do with healthand safety etc. But in my opinion if it's health and safety they are worried about why not ban all dogs from going into the shops? why just the dogs of the volunteers? Plus yet again it is a Staff breed that get's it...Staff cross in this case.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3961017/RSPCA-shops-ban-on-helpers-RSPCA-dogs.html

I was also pretty enlightened by some of the comments on this article. Apparently the RSPCA isn't a favourite amongst loving dog owners.
Maxien78
Maxien78
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sapphire
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

RSPCA gone health and safety Mad? Empty Re: RSPCA gone health and safety Mad?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 11:14

Can't stand the RSPCA. Unfortunately this incident doesn't surprise me - they put more emphasis on red tape than they do on the important things like....oh, let me see....saving animals?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 12:26

they are 2 nice looking dogs too and obviously she has them under control even if they did get giddy just look at the haltis and leads. she's not irresponsible. i cant stand the RSPCA either and not because of this article they just dont care as ucha s they say they do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27 2011, 13:30

I too hate the RSPCA and what ridiculous double standards!! If I were her, I'd refuse to serve any customer that has a dog with them on the grounds that their behaviour is unpredictable. After everything else they've done, this really doesn't surprise me.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocosmum Fri Dec 02 2011, 22:50

How ridiculous!! My hubby and I have a dog rescue shop..nothing to do with RSPCA I hasten to add!! It's called Holly's Haven (after my dearly departed greyhound Holly). All dogs are welcome...and my dogs are there all the time! If people don't like it...then they can shop elsewhere!!
Incidently....Coco my staff is the best behaved in there! wink
cocosmum
cocosmum
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Otis,Coco,Danny,Jenny,Poppy,Guinness
Dog Gender(s) : 3 males, 3 bitches
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down