shift work

Go down

shift work Empty Re: shift work

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01 2010, 21:13

im a go to bed 3 in the morning and up at 8 been like that for about 5 years since i done night shift

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Nov 03 2010, 20:31

i can rembmer when i work at boots ...... shift work grrr i bloody hated it morning, afternoon, morning i did it for like 4 weeks i just had to quit it, i cant do shift work.

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03 2010, 20:35

i done shift work as well many years ago i hated every minute of it my body clock didn't know whether it was coming or going

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 00:41

i must be strange i loved it or was it i loved the double wages lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Nov 04 2010, 09:03

everyone is differnet Tongues i just couldnt get on with it.

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 09:13

Think im strange as well then wazza, cos I loved it used to do 7pm-7am. would only need 4 hours sleep and then before work I could go in town pay bills, go shopping (before 24hr shopping) so I found when the weekend came I had already sorted everything out and I could just chill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 11:20

BlueStaffBlue wrote:Think im strange as well then wazza, cos I loved it used to do 7pm-7am. would only need 4 hours sleep and then before work I could go in town pay bills, go shopping (before 24hr shopping) so I found when the weekend came I had already sorted everything out and I could just chill.

bang on there that boy so so true but my nite shift was only 10 at night to 6 morning and 3 hours of that every nite was gettin permits then 2hours setting up and cleaning up so we were only dont 3 hours work every nite and we were gettin payed a mint Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 11:26

bigwazza wrote:
BlueStaffBlue wrote:Think im strange as well then wazza, cos I loved it used to do 7pm-7am. would only need 4 hours sleep and then before work I could go in town pay bills, go shopping (before 24hr shopping) so I found when the weekend came I had already sorted everything out and I could just chill.

bang on there that boy so so true but my nite shift was only 10 at night to 6 morning and 3 hours of that every nite was gettin permits then 2hours setting up and cleaning up so we were only dont 3 hours work every nite and we were gettin payed a mint Laughing
Laughing thats not shift work, i used to do week one, 7am to 3pm. week two. 3pm to 11pm. week three. 11pm to 7am, and then the cycle starts again thats shiftwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 11:40

na that just stupid it only recks your body clock thats like the shifts we had at nissan and i lasted 6 weeks ha ha

Back to top Go down

shift work Empty shift work

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 11:42

bigwazza wrote:na that just stupid it only recks your body clock thats like the shifts we had at nissan and i lasted 6 weeks ha ha
yeah i know i said it earlier in this thread my body clock was all over the shop Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down