i know im going to jinx it but................

2 posters

Go down

i know im going to jinx it but................ Empty i know im going to jinx it but................

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 14:21

since i picked woody up from his "holiday" over a week ago his behaviour - apart from the mammoth sulk - has been spot on. no digging on the leather sofa, getting down when told, not jumping up when im eating, not tearing at the wallpaper - is this the new Woody????? (sorry guys who enjoy his naughtiness but it may have gone!!)

Back to top Go down

i know im going to jinx it but................ Empty Re: i know im going to jinx it but................

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 14:27

Hmmmm. Maybe he's just lulling you into a false sense of security? >Smile

Back to top Go down

i know im going to jinx it but................ Empty Re: i know im going to jinx it but................

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 14:28

Perhaps he has passed the teenage years Big Grin We thought Suki had finally calmed down and then left her alone for about 4 hours the other day and she had ripped her bed open and spread the insides all over the house Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 14:30

Caryll wrote:Hmmmm. Maybe he's just lulling you into a false sense of security? >Smile

it certainly wouldnt surprise me but im keeping everything crossed!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 14:35

jstaff wrote:Perhaps he has passed the teenage years Big Grin We thought Suki had finally calmed down and then left her alone for about 4 hours the other day and she had ripped her bed open and spread the insides all over the house Surprised

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SORRY, I couldn't help it, are you sure it wasn't Mr Nobody....... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 14:37

nicolalouises wrote:
Caryll wrote:Hmmmm. Maybe he's just lulling you into a false sense of security? >Smile

I hope so for your sake, Izzy's two next month and I still don't know when it will stop. We do have a Bali trip planned for next March, so maybe that might be all we need as well.......... day dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 15:07

Dogalogs88 wrote:
nicolalouises wrote:

I hope so for your sake, Izzy's two next month and I still don't know when it will stop. We do have a Bali trip planned for next March, so maybe that might be all we need as well.......... day dreaming

hope it happens for you before then!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 15:38

Good boy Woody, now just to keep up the good work praying Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 16:20

woo hoo well done woody

star

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Oct 06 2011, 16:37

Sad , oh well I suppose for you its a good thing lol!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Oct 06 2011, 16:43

Woody growing up Tongues
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 16:44

janey wrote:

Sad , oh well I suppose for you its a good thing lol!

i knew you would be disappointed!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Oct 06 2011, 16:45

Laughing no its a good thing, only slightly disapointed! Xx.........................

.............................runs to the corner and Crying or Very sad
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 16:50

it had to happen sooner or later. its ok there are lots of new puppies on for naughtiness!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Oct 06 2011, 16:52

But Woody cracked me up!!

No its really good that he has finally got it, it'll make his naughty moments even funnier to hear now, and yes he will still have his off days lol Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06 2011, 17:00

i'll be sure to report on any naughtiness!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down