Looking for a certain toy... can some help?

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a certain toy... can some help? Empty Looking for a certain toy... can some help?

Post by angeloreyes27 Tue Oct 04 2011, 13:28

Hi guys ive seen on youtube this rope which part of it is like a bunjee and the eother end is a ball or knott.

Ive seen people tie them to a branch and ajusting it to a certain height which only the back legs reach the floor,

Aparently this is good for muscle building on the back legs... does anyone know where i can find one of these??

The youtube video had a ebay link on it but the item doesnt exist any more

https://youtu.be/PmuaX1mUyxE
angeloreyes27
angeloreyes27
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Dexter, Skye
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years, 9 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male/Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Looking for a certain toy... can some help? Empty Re: Looking for a certain toy... can some help?

Post by janey Tue Oct 04 2011, 13:31

Put springpole/Flirtpole into your search engine its similar to that. Moo would love one of those. Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Looking for a certain toy... can some help? Empty Re: Looking for a certain toy... can some help?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04 2011, 13:33

It's just anther version of a springpole. They are great toys for them but you should wait until they are around 18 months old or so before using them. It takes them that long to devolp their tendons and bone structure to support their size. Lots of jumping or running on hard surfaces can cause damage which could lead to joint problems and arthritis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04 2011, 13:35

Dunno but be careful of these types of toys as it reinforces the "bite and never let go" behaviour. It's a common toy used by dog fighters only they put it high so the legs are totally off the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by angeloreyes27 Tue Oct 04 2011, 13:35

jstaff wrote:It's just anther version of a springpole. They are great toys for them but you should wait until they are around 18 months old or so before using them. It takes them that long to devolp their tendons and bone structure to support their size. Lots of jumping or running on hard surfaces can cause damage which could lead to joint problems and arthritis.

Thanks for your help and advice, apreciate it Smile
angeloreyes27
angeloreyes27

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04 2011, 13:37

I've been waiting to get one for Suki as well as starting to go backpacking with some light weight on her. I would rather be catious now to make sure she is fully devolped and healthy though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04 2011, 14:13

Yer they are springpoles but i would wait until Dexter is a lot older Smile I'd like to get one for my to but Harvey isn't old enough yet

Back to top Go down

Post by angeloreyes27 Tue Oct 04 2011, 14:58

ella wrote:Yer they are springpoles but i would wait until Dexter is a lot older Smile I'd like to get one for my to but Harvey isn't old enough yet

Note taken

Will keep him busy with other stuff till he's older
angeloreyes27
angeloreyes27

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum