kane

2 posters

Go down

kane Empty kane

Post by kooky1 Tue Oct 04 2011, 12:16

hi guys
recently i posted about my staffy kane,where i querie wether he was a full staffy as at 15 weeks + when i got him he was quite big boy ,kane is actually 27 weeks old!! Surprised why the previous owner told me he was so young i dont know! i found out his true age from the owner of kanes mum.so have had to update his records at the vets.why would someone lie about a dogs age? maybe beacause hes not fully house trained as he still pees and messes in the house but will go outside in the garden or when out for a walk kane also has an allergywhich is clearing up really well with eardrops and tablets,i think this had been left untreated for a time before i got him.just a wee update for you all but hes fairly growing tho Big Grin

kooky1
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kane
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

kane Empty Re: kane

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04 2011, 13:14

It could be they thought people more more likely to adopt a younger pup and to cover up the fact that they weren't training him properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Oct 04 2011, 13:21

I agree with above, but he is lucky to have found you even if he has aged 12 weeks overnight lol Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04 2011, 13:45

When i hear about people selling on pups at an older age im always worried/upset. Why would someone buy a pup just for to move it on a number of weeks later? it's not fair on the pup - although in most cases its because they can't be arsed with it. At least in this case it's gone to a good home!

Back to top Go down

Post by kooky1 Tue Oct 04 2011, 17:02

hes ding great apart from the accidents but getting there slow but sure,hes such a loving,protective loyal boy and i just adore him Big Grin dont know why people cant be honest about their dogs,apparantly his previous left kane and another staffy locked in the kitchen all day poor things.people shouldnt have dogs if they wont look after them!! thanks for your comments guys Smile

kooky1

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kane
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content