why bother!

4 posters

Go down

why bother! Empty why bother!

Post by MarleyAndMe Fri Sep 30 2011, 12:19

Theres a girl near me thats only recently bought a blue staff bitch from some one near me for about £550 with no papers or nothing, its only been a month she bought it and its only about 12weeks old bearing in mind shes also had a kid about 5 months ago, i went on her facebook to see how the pups doing and shes already bragging about how shes already got a stud lined up for her and how its going to be the hardest dog on the estate, now to make matters evan more worse shes advertised it for sale on facebook and god knows where else for £600 evan tho its not got any papers or evan kc registered just beacuse she carnt controll it and it keeps attacking her daughter, ive tried telling her to sort out the papers because i no the dads kc registered but just got aload of insults back instead, some people are absolutely unbeleavabe it makes me mad, i understand her situation but why bother to get a dog in the first place especialy a staffy pup, i think she just saw pound signs and didnt think it threw properly angry
MarleyAndMe
MarleyAndMe
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

why bother! Empty Re: why bother!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 12:23

well if she says its gunna be the hardest dog on the estate no wonder its attacking but at that age is it not just playing too rough. why do they do this its people like this that give the breed a bad name she wants a slap. the maddening sad thing is the dog will end up with someone like her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 12:46

_julie_ wrote:well if she says its gunna be the hardest dog on the estate no wonder its attacking but at that age is it not just playing too rough. why do they do this its people like this that give the breed a bad name she wants a slap. the maddening sad thing is the dog will end up with someone like her

Unfortunately, I think you're right. The poor pup is gonna end up with someone else just like her. angry

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_tris Fri Sep 30 2011, 12:52

Daft bint! If I was you i'd copy and paste our replies for her and everyone to see on facebook. Lets see how clever she feels then!!!
mr_tris
mr_tris
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Spartan
Dog Gender(s) : Male

https://plus.google.com/115888629720808787358/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 12:57

Sounds just like an irresponsible handler looking to turn a profit at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleyAndMe Fri Sep 30 2011, 13:10

she sold a bichon frise only just before she gave birth and it turned out she only got rid because it had health problems it was suffering from some kind of chest infection and because she didnt take it to the vets it had windpipe problems aswel the reason i now that is because my sister bought it! the vet bill was silly and because she took it vets before she got insurance on it the vets told the insurance that the dog had problems before she got the insurance they wouldnt pay shes a low life scumbag who comes from a long list of life scum bags so it goes without saying really
MarleyAndMe
MarleyAndMe

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog Gender(s) : male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 13:12

Perfect example banghead

Back to top Go down

Post by spuker1 Fri Sep 30 2011, 17:44

i presume the previous owner of the pup is the same type as she is? responsible breeders don't sell their dogs to people like her!?
spuker1
spuker1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
why bother! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mambo
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2

http://tsphotography.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 17:51

Too many people see dogs as commodities rather than the loving, loyal pets that we know them to be. I really hope the poor pup gets lucky and is homed by a decent person and responsible owner who doesn't want to use her as a money making breeding machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 18:23

oh thats made me soooooooooo mad!!! all i can say is god help the kid too as she probably wont treat that much better!!!! i loved that the people i got woody from turned down anyone that looked that type and said all pups had been sold!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Sep 30 2011, 19:10

She could do with shooting, oops, sorry, a little harsh!

Owning a dog is part of your life, not a luxury x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 21:16

MarleyAndMe wrote:Theres a girl near me thats only recently bought a blue staff bitch from some one near me for about £550 with no papers or nothing, its only been a month she bought it and its only about 12weeks old bearing in mind shes also had a kid about 5 months ago, i went on her facebook to see how the pups doing and shes already bragging about how shes already got a stud lined up for her and how its going to be the hardest dog on the estate, now to make matters evan more worse shes advertised it for sale on facebook and god knows where else for £600 evan tho its not got any papers or evan kc registered just beacuse she carnt controll it and it keeps attacking her daughter, ive tried telling her to sort out the papers because i no the dads kc registered but just got aload of insults back instead, some people are absolutely unbeleavabe it makes me mad, i understand her situation but why bother to get a dog in the first place especialy a staffy pup, i think she just saw pound signs and didnt think it threw properly angry

Perhaps rather than try to reason with her try and get ahold of the actual breeder? maybe he won't like it either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum