i could cry.................well actually i am doing!

3 posters

Go down

i could cry.................well actually i am doing!  Empty i could cry.................well actually i am doing!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 18:06

after being so happy to see my woodster after my holidays it has been one thing after another.

not only has he got his ear problem and waiiting to see what that brings he has now come up in his lumps and bumps again - ive given him his piriton and his antibiotic for his ear and i feel so sorry for the little fella, wish i could do more - he looks so sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

i could cry.................well actually i am doing!  Empty Re: i could cry.................well actually i am doing!

Post by Steve Thu Sep 29 2011, 18:12

Sad poor woody Cool tell him mr steve is coming into town that will make him feel better Tongues

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

i could cry.................well actually i am doing!  Empty Re: i could cry.................well actually i am doing!

Post by janey Thu Sep 29 2011, 18:13

Sad poor woodster x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 18:28

Poor woody, we had lots of problems with Billy after we came back from holiday maybe it could be stress on their part
>Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 18:30

quite possibly lynne. he's just led in his bed which he never does and keeps looking at me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 18:34

Billy lost lots of weight and was covered in bumps, but he is back to normal now, I'm sure woody will be soon he's still a baby
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 18:36

its with the ear issue as well and him being so sorrowful its just not him.might have to ring in sick tomorrow and spend the day with him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 18:44

The things we do, but they are our babies, hope woody feels better soon, looking forward to his antics when he gets better
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Thu Sep 29 2011, 21:11

Poor woody hope hes better soon
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 21:19

Aw, poor little fella. Sad

It could well be stress and that's obody's fault, just one of those things. Hopefully the ear stuff & the piriton will make him feel heeps better & he'll be back to driving you mad!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 21:23

poor little guy been through the ringer these last few days. hope he feels better soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 03:01

Feel better soon, Woody!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 03:38

Get well soon Woody. >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 09:43

how is he feeling today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 13:16

he looks a little brighter. his lumps and bumps have gone down after his piriton so thats one doen. good news is the vet has confirmed his swabs dont need to go to the lab!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 13:21

That's great news Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30 2011, 13:24

aw great he'll be back to his usual self in no time

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Sep 30 2011, 20:07

How are you all holding up?? You and work, Woodster? Is it your weekend now? xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 01:02

just had a post holiday catch up with the girls and woody was as manic as ever, pinching everyones wine and cider so im guessing he is coming back to normal! play date with izzy tomorrow so he will be happy xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 12:33

Glad to hear he is coming around. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 16:18

glad my little Woodster is feeling better !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 16:47

he's not a 100% vanessa but he is definitely better than he was, and ive stopped being a crying snivelling woman!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 16:59

I am happy to hear that! It is always a worry when they have a problem.. I would have been a snivelling mess myself!!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 01 2011, 19:41

So how was the play date? Has he cheered up yet and causing some havoc Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 19:44

Good to hear woody is getting back to normal
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 19:46

play date poistponed til tomorrow, reckon they will go wild after nearly 3 weeks without seeing each other!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 01 2011, 19:48

So do I! Updated pics maybe?? Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 19:50

Of course
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01 2011, 19:57

janey wrote:

So do I! Updated pics maybe?? Smile

i'll be sure to take the camera!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum