Hey pixie79

2 posters

Go down

Hey pixie79 Empty Hey pixie79

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 07:17

hey Alicia, just noticing that we are both from Bendigo, do you ever go to the dog park? or is Vlad too young still?
we should arrange a meet up there sometime to let our pups play! don't see enough staffys there!

Back to top Go down

Hey pixie79 Empty Re: Hey pixie79

Post by Scubasteve Tue Sep 27 2011, 07:27

What a fab idea. I'd love to meet someone down here to walk with that has staffy's. Everybody else seems to avoid Tinkerbell, especially as she wears her headcollar so many ignorant people think it is a muzzle Sad If you do meet up, we'd love to see lots of photos Big Grin
Scubasteve
Scubasteve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 07:29

for sure Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 07:39

Hey! I would love to! Vlad will be able to walk in two weeks time, once his vaccinations have taken effect Big Grin He's a HUGE bundle of energy for such a small puppy (But getting huge!) I will keep you posted! He needs to get lots of inter-dog action Tongues As well as I want him to meet as many people as possible Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 07:44

P.S Where is the Dog Park? LOL... We are still learning where we can take our dog and where he is allowed etc... My husband and I have had a walk and drive and think we have a nice route for him when he is eventually allowed to walk further than our street Smile We can't wait. Tiring him out is what we need! No amount of playing in the yard tires him out Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 07:51

haha well the dog park is what you need then, Russell is dead to the world as soon as he gets in the car after the dog park.

it is in Kennington on Crook street, but on the opposite side of McIvor HWY to the crook street park. so its sort of... across the road from the All Seasons Hotel on crook street. if that makes sense.
click below to see it on google maps
Dog Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 07:56

for some reason that link only shows crook street park, but if you just cross mcIvor road you're there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 07:57

Sounds good! It would be great to chat about, well, everything! I keep saying ver and over again I am new at all of this, and so neurotic! I worry about everything! Our vet says he is growing fine, and we sent some pics to the breeders we bought Vlad from and they said he looks lovely and is growing nicely... but then I worry if he gets into trouble for biting (saying no and walking away) he will hate us LOL... some nights I go to bed frazzled! So someone close by that has experience will be great Big Grin Excellent suggestion of yours!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28 2011, 01:15

hehe I'd be glad to chat about it. don't feel bad about yelling at him for biting, I felt bad because I went off my head at Russell the other day for pulling the washing of the line, then later I said to my boyfriend while I was cuddling Russell "I love that he doesn't hold a grudge when a yell at him, it's like it never happened!"

he is turning into such a great dog, although still mouths a little to much, I'd be happy to share with you tips and things that I think are valuable.

Back to top Go down

Post by jhowell44 Wed Sep 28 2011, 16:02

id love have a dog park, don,t think any exist in the uk, would love to see a place where ppl can takethere dogs that are under control etc
jhowell44
jhowell44
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content