staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day )

Go down

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) Empty staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day )

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 12:59

Well of course we girls know ours were the best staffys there..but there were a few other pretty nice looking doggies.... The one lying on her back was the dear old girl who turned 15 today.

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) 018-10

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) 028-4

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) 029-1

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) 047-2

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) 078

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) 123

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) 182

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) 142

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) 143-1

Back to top Go down

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) Empty Re: staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day )

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:02

Great pics and I hope to be lucky enough to celebrate Suki's 15th birthday.

Back to top Go down

staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day ) Empty Re: staffy fun day ( other doggies there on the day )

Post by janey Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:04

Fab pics, and lots of Staffies! (unless you only photographed them). 15 years old, I too hope to celebrate that with Moo Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:19

Wow, you did well. I was too busy trying to keep up. I did'nt take pics of the other dogs Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:23

well 99% that I took were Jethro and Winston I must admit!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:55

Lovely pics! Looks like it was a great day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 14:19

what fab pikis and stunning doggies Big Grin .. i hope to have my dogs 15th's too ! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 14:55

Fingers X'd my darling girl will celebrate her 15th birthday next Feb and I think she might like to invite RoXy, Winston & especially Jethro to her birthday party. Laughing
I was looking at Shayds earlier and realised I already have a link to their photos on webshots and there's pics of Darla when she was younger. Also another link came up of a you tube vid of one of their other dogs who was there today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down