A Purchase That Was Surprizing (abit looooong sorry!!!! )

3 posters

Go down

A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) Empty A Purchase That Was Surprizing (abit looooong sorry!!!! )

Post by loopsylaura Wed Aug 24 2011, 09:37

hi im putting these pics up for a reason which i will explain now Laughing 2yrs ago to this day i went out and purchased what i thought was a staffy at 12 weeks old and as she grew she carried on growing n growing to the point where my vets pointed out that she no longer thought she was a staffy but thought she was a pitbull  Surprised  me being me bited back with the how do u know and ur wrong solution no one likes being told u have a banned breed !!!!
so then the big bit came i got told i wasnt allowed to keep her so i fighted them not to put her down but to spay her and have her rehomed on a farm which is where she is now bouncing round the fields with the sheep and sleeping in the barn with the cows Laughing she may no longer be my dog any more but she is always there when i feel bad i just go the farm and spend hrs with her as she werent just a pet shes the one who helped me through the tough times i had when i lost my son ty for reading and take a look at my pics of her !!!!
A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) 20090406_1 12 weeks old
A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) 20090406_5
5 months old
A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) 5410_104524786555_652311555_2450220_428280_n
A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) 20236_258879661555_652311555_3717167_2869972_n
A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) 20236_247918271555_652311555_3675958_4555847_n FB 07-06-17
A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) 7835_137755231555_652311555_2916531_2237036_n
9 months old
A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) 7835_138529911555_652311555_2926329_7692071_n

im sorry the threads so long !!!!
loopsylaura
loopsylaura
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Buster / Alfie
Dog Gender(s) : male / male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) Empty Re: A Purchase That Was Surprizing (abit looooong sorry!!!! )

Post by Ayden-J Wed Aug 24 2011, 09:42

in the last picture she has the same body shape as jett.he's nearly 6 months now and he's much bigger than all the staffs I see. I'm not trying to badmouth the breeders i got him off but I don't think the two dogs they showed me were actually his parents.he doesn't look anything like them and he's nearly as tall as the one they claimed was his dad.sorry you had to get rid of her but i'm glad you can still go and see her Smile she looks like a lovely dog
Ayden-J
Ayden-J
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Jett
Dog(s) Ages : 1 (and a bit)
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 6

https://www.facebook.com/killah.koby

Back to top Go down

A Purchase That Was Surprizing  (abit looooong sorry!!!! ) Empty Re: A Purchase That Was Surprizing (abit looooong sorry!!!! )

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24 2011, 09:49

what abosolutely gorgeous pics, and it is so good that you can still go and see her when you like, so sorry for your loss of your son that must have been really hard

Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by loopsylaura Wed Aug 24 2011, 09:59

ty ayden where she is now is the best place she can be she is as big as id say a huskie she is humongus and she is such a placid dog she weighs a ton too !!!!!

ty i love all animals that come into my household so i take pride in taking as many pictures as i can of them Laughing

she is my angel and was definately the queenie of my household lynne and i always say if it werent for my precious daughter and lady i dont think i could of got through my loss but buying her was the best thing i ever did Big Grin

Love Struck
loopsylaura
loopsylaura

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24 2011, 10:20

looking forward to seeing lots and lots more lovely pics

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Aug 24 2011, 10:21

What a bitter sweet story. So pleased you can still see her though. They are amazing, I'm not sure if I'd had coped with things without my girl, and they don't even realise it. Stunning pics. thanks for sharing Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24 2011, 10:24

I'm glad you found her a good home and still get to visit her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by loopsylaura Wed Aug 24 2011, 11:10

thats me all over jstaff i dont just let the animals go to any home i check them out and make sure she is looked after properly it took me a while to work out who to rehome her too as i wouldnt just let her go to anyplace and not care but she is still my queenie !!!!!
loopsylaura
loopsylaura

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24 2011, 11:18

Sorry you lost her, but at least she still has a good life Smile well done you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24 2011, 15:35

I just can't fathom that they can take a dog off you just like that because it happens to look abit like a pit bull. So glad you found her a good home anyway... she looks lovely!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down