How much i love my 2 willing to do this lol

Go down

How much i love my 2 willing to do this lol Empty How much i love my 2 willing to do this lol

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12 2011, 21:37

ok, so mom booked a holiday a while ago to go down to devon in a lodge for a week, however it is no dogs allowed :@ .. but then because some people aka my mate and my bro n his gf had to drop out because they have other things to save money for aka house savings (completely understand). they lowered us down to a caravan, which obv you can take dogs too BUT they want 200 PER DOG!! i cant afford that for a week thats almost more than we pay for us!.
So we thought oh not to worry my brother will house sit the dogs because i REFUSE to put them in kennels and we dont have any round by us i know of anyway .. however this fell through as his got a fight the week after and will be training continually and he said he will be worried if they got left too long etc (agree) .. so my mom asked her mate, dont get me wrong she is a fab person and has 2 staffys of her own but i dont want them left alone at night in the house!! its playing on my mind!.
moms mate said they could stay at her house HOWEVER he male is entire and so is her female pup and my two have NEVER met her two so that wont be happening.
So im thinking of just staying at home, letting my mom, stepdad and sister go and il stay at home with my dogs! Typical! haha.

Back to top Go down

How much i love my 2 willing to do this lol Empty Re: How much i love my 2 willing to do this lol

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12 2011, 21:46

Awww i'm the same i have already said i wouldn't put harv in kennels, i'm not bothered about going abroad anyway so, have said where ever we go harv has to come to!

Back to top Go down

How much i love my 2 willing to do this lol Empty Re: How much i love my 2 willing to do this lol

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12 2011, 21:48

id love to take em'! really would, but i cant afford 200 Per dog atm shocking!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12 2011, 21:51

TBH thats ridiculous that they want that much money. I've just been away to a caravan for a few days, they new i was taking a dog but didn't ask for any more money. It is a private rented caravan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12 2011, 21:52

im not sure mom booked it, but its on an actually site thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Aug 12 2011, 21:56

Speak to the site, or look for other accomendation, (unless you are tied totally).

Stayed in a b&b last year, they loved having her.

Very annoying, can you have a tent that 'they' will be staying in???? And be with you!? I will only holiday with Moo to be honest, if she couldn't go then I wouldn't Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12 2011, 21:56

staffy-lover89 wrote:im not sure mom booked it, but its on an actually site thingy

Just i've never heard of anyone asking more then say an extra tener for taking a dog!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12 2011, 22:01

ella wrote:
staffy-lover89 wrote:im not sure mom booked it, but its on an actually site thingy

Just i've never heard of anyone asking more then say an extra tener for taking a dog!
tell me about it!!! when i was told i was like WHAT!!! its like paying for another person to stay!.

I have no idea janey, because my mom booked it she'll only pull her face when i mention changing anything!, so she can pull her face at me not going lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down