The cutest thing!

Go down

The cutest thing! Empty The cutest thing!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02 2011, 23:14

Blondy does the cutest thing ever, I'll her up on my lap,she puts her paws on my shoulders and rest her head there and she really digs her paws in like she really grabbing me for a hug, she'll have her paws on my shoulders and her nose would be against mine and she will just stare into my eyes for the longest time, really soft stare, i love how she looks like she has eye liner on, a thick black line around her eyes.
then she goes nuts because i say im going to eat her and i try to bite her nose and her paws and she goes crazy.
Whats the cutest thing your dogs have done to you?

Back to top Go down

The cutest thing! Empty Re: The cutest thing!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02 2011, 23:17

Aw, how sweet!

I'm afraid Dempsey doesn't do too many things like that! If I'm sitting on the sofa he'll get up & rest his head on my lap, but that's about it! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02 2011, 23:17

Suki is fairly independant so I am lucky to get the occasional cuddle in the morning Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by smitherssss23 Wed Aug 03 2011, 07:10

Maxi goes to bite me then yawns Laughing and sometimes in the morning if its early and I come down she lay on my chest and put a paw on either side of my neck and then lay their with her nose on my chin and go to sleep Smile
smitherssss23
smitherssss23
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
The cutest thing! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Maxi
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 14:04

Vinnie does exactly what blondie does =D
Skye does this thing where if i pick her up, i sit with my legs crossed and her butt goes in the gap in my legs, and she sits up and throws her head back and turn it so her head goes to the back of mine like a hug, she will sit like it and fall asleep! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down