mischievious milly

3 posters

Go down

mischievious milly Empty mischievious milly

Post by i love leah and lois Wed Jul 20 2011, 13:31

hi again
Im sorry but ive think ive posted in the wrong place today with being new to this forum .Im still Trying to get Hang of it.milly has had a mischeivous morning today.she is in to everything at the moment i need eyes in the back of my Head.She has sneaked upstairs today and decided to take a wee on my daughters rug in her bedroom Sad she also as pinched a lipstick of my daughters and as chewed it up.im always telling her to keep her door closed so milly wont be tempted to go in the bedroom.puppys are so mischievious arent they.she also doesnt like the vaccum cleaner.She scarpers when she hears it but she deosnt seem to mind the noise of the washing machine or the dryer.She actually sometimes falls asleep in front of washing machine.I think the washing cycle sends her off Laughing I have also been adding pilchards to her diet i buy them in brime.She seems to love them i have been told that they are good for there coat and that it keeps it soft.I wont be giving her them everyday just once a week.as anyone Else tried these.
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

mischievious milly Empty Re: mischievious milly

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 14:16

Haha sounds like you have your hands full!

I give Harv tinned fish he has a few different ones but he has them in tomato sauce and yes he only gets them once a week at most Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by giblet Wed Jul 20 2011, 14:16

yea mine have some sort of fish twice a week its good i would mabe change to the sunflower oil thought as the brine has a lot of salt in it but the omega 3 in fish is great for them
giblet
giblet
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
mischievious milly Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : harley
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Wed Jul 20 2011, 16:02

Hi
I am wanting to get milly some insurance.ive looked around on some internet insurance companys and carnt seem to find a suitable one.milly Recently had some insurance we got a months free from vets for pets when we had her vaccines done.does any one know of a good insurance company that gives a decent policy.we need it prices that vets for pets charge it cost me 36 pounds just for the vet to look at her ears and give her drops.it actually cost 26 pounds just for the health check. they have also told me that when i have milly spayed at 6months it will cost us 124.00 pounds.and even more if she goes over 20kg.i know insurance policys dont cover spayeding.any advice would be appreciated Smile
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by giblet Wed Jul 20 2011, 16:54

when you get your dog insured you have to pay the first 80-90 pounds of the bill anyway so it will only really come into effect if she has a big op or something
giblet
giblet
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
mischievious milly Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : harley
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 17:05

I'm with pets at home and my excess is £75 but i would shop around and see what quotes you get. Also make sure you get a lifetime policy not a 12 month one because any recurring problems will only be covers for 12 months and not life, which could end up costing a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Wed Jul 20 2011, 17:10

Thanks for all the replys.i will have a look later at pets at home.hopefully i will get a quote for her
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jul 20 2011, 18:30

So you certainly have your hands full with a pup Laughing Insurance varies so much, and yes they have an excess of generally £50 - £100. This was a thread we where talking on not so long back and has a link to another. Might be worth a read. Xxx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Wed Jul 20 2011, 19:49

Hi
ive just noticed janey that you call your staffy missy moo. Big Grin I always call My staffy milly moo yes i have certainley got my hands full with her.But i wouldnt swap her for the world.ive always loved staffys.And a lot of people Own them were i live.we took milly out for a walk today and we came Across a staffy tied up outside a shop.milly wanted to play with her the staff looked a bit timed towards her she must has sensed she was only a pup.Im going to buy my next staffy from a rescue centre. i wont to give a mistreated staffy a good home. im wanting to adopt one around a year old.the rspca is full of them .why do folk buy them if they arent going to look after them mad it makes my blood boil
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jul 20 2011, 20:20

I agree, but people have ther reasons.

Mines just Moo, Missy was her name when I got her and it just doesn't suit her in the slightest Laughing Your Milly sounds great, not that I wish to have a young pup again, too many worries! Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down