Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! )

2 posters

Go down

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) Empty Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! )

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 09:01

Our friend has a staffy cross Boss, he is about 3. We took Winston over for a play.. they had a great time. Winston saw his first cat.. and luckily didn't chase it ! Our friend has a big house, we didn't want Winston running through it, so we took his mat,we are trying to get him to sit on it if we go anywhere. We tied him to her coffee table and went in another room to look at something on the computer, were there for ages, Winston was a good boy and just dozed off. He didn't chew through his lead, or even eat all the cakes on the table. On the way home in the car, he was buggered!!

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 029-6

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 030-5

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 049-2

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 046-3

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 052-3

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 055-1

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 057-2

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 058-2

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 060

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 062-1

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 068-3

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 075

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 067-2

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 073

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 071-2

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 070

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 047-3

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 048-2

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 077

Back to top Go down

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) Empty Re: Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! )

Post by janey Thu Jul 14 2011, 10:10

Fab pics, Winston is such a big lad and Boss looks lovely. Wheres the few thrown on of Jethro Sad
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) Empty Re: Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! )

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 10:18

well Janey it's like this.... Jethro was on the lounge when we left.. and on the lounge when we got home !! Laughing
I mean how many photos of Jethro asleep on the lounge can the average person be expected to look at. Hopefully taking both the boys out in the next few days, so will get some 'action' shots of Jethro .. rather than him sleeping !!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jul 14 2011, 10:22

I can make do with Jethro on the sofa Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 10:32

Fantastic pics, Vanessa, and isn't Winston getting big? He's gonna be a really big, chunky boy!

janey wrote:I can make do with Jethro on the sofa Big Grin

So can I!!! He always looks so calm & serene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 10:52

Just took this then for you Janey and Carylll !!

My most precious Jethro,.. the excitement just got too much !!

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 002-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 11:14

Aaaaawwwwwww!

He's so sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 11:16

aw jethro is fab, looks so snug and well done winston staying on his mat he is a star

star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 14:42

vanessa wrote:Just took this then for you Janey and Carylll !!

My most precious Jethro,.. the excitement just got too much !!

Winston playing with his chum Boss ( VERY pic heavy !! ) 002-15

Don't forget me......, seeing daily pics of Jethro helps me get through the day Laughing

Winston looks like he had a ball. Favourite pic - the scared cat. rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 15:20

Hi Lee !! I just took the 2 boys for a walk down the road ( at 9.30 pm ) and a rabbit ran across the road ( I take my torch with me ) Well Jethro just went bonkers ...he ran flat out sniffing the ground where it ran..all his hackles were up... he hasn't looked that perky for ages!! Laughing

I was so glad Winston didn't chase the cat.. it probably would have scratched his eyes out !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 15:48

Neither of my two really know what a cat is.
Kita grew up with her bull mastiff partner in crime and our friends staff, ridgeback and their cat. I'm sure she figured the cat looked just like them - 4 legs, head and tail, even when it bolted out the back door and raced across the driveway to the neighbours (cat was less impressed when there were 4 dogs to contend with) Laughing
Izzy hasn't really had a lot to deal with cats yet, but she hasn't gone crazy when one has entered into her world, so fingers X'd. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 16:00

Wow the poor cat with 4 dogs to cope with !
Lee, my mum has an indoor cat Missy. When Jethro was about 4 we flew over to Adelaide with Jethro to stay at mums for 2 weeks. We were worried about what Jethro's reaction would be to Missy. But Missy is very good with dogs, and the people across the road had a staffy. Well Missy must have thought Jethro was that staffy ,and she just went up to him and started rubbing against him and purring. From that moment on they were bosom buddies.. they shared their food, played chasey through mum's tiny flat and even slept together. As long as the cat is good with dogs, Jethro is fine, but this is the first cat that Winston had ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Thu Jul 14 2011, 17:17

Lovely pictures, Winston had a great time with Boss. Hes nearly as big as him! Hes going to be a big boy! Doesn't look like the cats too please to see him though!
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 17:41

Winston was so tiny when I left for Finland two months ago. He is HUGE now!! He reminds me so much of Saxon in these pictures!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down