My baby's name is ROHA and she and her cockatoo brother are my world

3 posters

Go down

My baby's name is ROHA and she and her cockatoo brother are my world Empty My baby's name is ROHA and she and her cockatoo brother are my world

Post by Aceone Mon Aug 19 2024, 10:57

Hello to all of you I think I may have a few problems with my baby and I don't have the money to see a vet so I'm looking for people who have tried home remedies that they know will work as I am on welfare my first problem is how do I stop bloating as I think she may be eating to much she currently get fed 500 GM of mince a day with super greens I mix it with raw beef as I seen this on you tube I don't feed her kibble and am a little stressed when it comes to this subject as there is alot on the internet saying different things my second problem is how do I deal with the smell of her farts as she can fart up a storm I have yet to try probiotics but herd natural yoghurt was a winner also my baby has fatty cists on her chest I'm asking how do I get rid of those I'm not afraid of the hard truth as I think I have done this to her but my ex partner and I had a big falling out and her farther had a account at the vets that had her dogs on it only for me to take her there and be stuck with a bill that exceeds $3,800 I was devastated and argued with the vet that loudly over it I ended up with a assault charge because of it knowing they gave me a print out of the bill and it comes down to my ex partners puppy's from another dog she had when we first met now I can't afford to pay it off and can't get my animals in to see a vet in my town I don't have a car to go out of town and my two baby's suffer for it so I'm here asking on this forum if there are people out there who can help my baby's they truly are my world and without them life just doesn't seem worth living thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from someone at some point you all enjoy you're day or the rest of you're night thank you

Aceone
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

My baby's name is ROHA and she and her cockatoo brother are my world Empty Re: My baby's name is ROHA and she and her cockatoo brother are my world

Post by Rambuddy Fri Sep 06 2024, 12:53

You should avoid feeding too fast or too much at once, and adding pumpkin or boiled rice might ease digestion. Natural yogurt with probiotics could help with gas, but make sure it's plain and without added sugar. For fatty cysts, warm compresses might help, but they typically need veterinary removal if they grow or cause discomfort.

Rambuddy

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

My baby's name is ROHA and she and her cockatoo brother are my world Empty Re: My baby's name is ROHA and she and her cockatoo brother are my world

Post by Caryll2 Sat Sep 07 2024, 07:38

Hi & welcome.

Firstly, your dog will only eat too much if you give her too much. If she eats too quickly, then spread her food over several meals.

How old is she?

If she's elderly then the food you are giving her is probably not going to cause too much harm, but if she's young, it's totally unbalanced and she will eventually get health problems - probably not serious, but not good either.

Why won't you feed kibble?

If the cysts are just fatty tissue, then leave them be. If they're not, then you have to get them seen to. I know you're on benefits, but your baby's health is important.

You don't say where you live?
Caryll2
Caryll2
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
My baby's name is ROHA and she and her cockatoo brother are my world Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Dempsey RIP & Badger RIP
Dog(s) Ages : RIP & RIP
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down