Pablo, 9-10 yrs, male, SBT, Worcester

Go down

Pablo, 9-10 yrs, male, SBT, Worcester Empty Pablo, 9-10 yrs, male, SBT, Worcester

Post by SSC vicky Mon Apr 17 2017, 13:38

Temperament: Friendly and lively
Dogs : Probably better as an only dog
Cats: No
Children: 8yrs plus

My name is Pablo, and I'm the happiest dog you can imagine!
My life has changed so much lately... for the better. I had a Dad who loved me but he wasn't well and couldn't really look after me any more, so I was left in the house by myself, and it was a bit scary.
My aunties asked Senior Staffy Club if they could help me, and now I have a new frosty (foster) Mum and all the walks and fresh air a dog could want. And a new comfy bed. And some toys!

I've been to see the vet - my frosty Mum says I was 'as good as gold' in the car and at the vets, and so I've had my big boy operation and a few teeth out, and now I'm totally ready for my furever home.

I'm 9-10 years old and quite petite for a boy - although handsome, as you can see.
I have pointy ears, which people in my Club think might mean I am crossed with something?
But I'm never cross, I'm always happy!

My frosty Mum says she is going to take me on some adventures in the car soon.

I settled in well and have slept through the night and not had any accidents, so I got some gold stars for that.

I'm not really sure whether I like other dogs as I've not had much to do with them before, but my frosty Mum is going to take me on some group walks with other dogs to help me be more sociable. I saw a labrador the other day who I quite liked the look of, but then there was a rather annoying yorkshire terrier who I was less keen on. So I'm not sure really.

I lived with children before, too,
so I think I could live with those again.

If you want to know more about me, and I hope you do, please contact my friend Julia, her number is below or fill in the online Application Form.

I do hope I see you soon,

Lots of Love
Pablo Xxx

Pablo is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in fosters in the Bewdley, Worcester area, but can be rehomed anywhere
in the UK, pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Pablo
and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Pablo a new home please
contact Julia on 07976 799312 or fill out the online Adoption Application Form www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
Pablo, 9-10 yrs, male, SBT, Worcester IMG_3521_zpsnngmjbql

SSC vicky
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down