Cassie & Hatch, female & male, White, Brindle, raised together, Gloucester area

Go down

Cassie & Hatch, female & male, White, Brindle, raised together, Gloucester area Empty Cassie & Hatch, female & male, White, Brindle, raised together, Gloucester area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Mon Oct 10 2016, 18:31

Cassie & Hatch, female & male, White, Brindle, raised together, Gloucester area 14224719_10157500969325437_6686256797357315315_n_zpswf23anch

HATCH

Age  - 9  yrs
Temperament –  Excitable & Loving
Dogs  -  Currently under assessment.
Cats  -  Can be tested upon request.
Children  -  12 yrs plus & experience of bouncy dogs

My name is Hatch and my friend Bev says I am a lot of fun to be with. 

I currently live with my mommy dog and I also lived with another girly dog who sadly passed away recently, so I may be able to live with another calm female subject to us getting along.

I've been meeting some dogs at the kennels and I mostly ignore them. I walk nicely beside them so it's possible I could live with a dog but they would need to be very tolerant as I think I would be a bit much for most dogs and I'm quite excitable. 

My owner was made homeless and he was quite poorly too so my mommy dog and I had to come into kennels with the nice people at SSC. 

I can be re-homed with my mommy dog Cassie if you have room in your heart (and sofa) for us both. However if you can only take one of us we understand. We are bonded but we are also quite different so we do think as long as we get lots of love we will be ok separately too. 

I love getting out for walks. I get in the Senior Staffy Club van without any issues. I am a little bit vocal when travelling but not anywhere near as loud as my mommy dog. Don't tell her I said that. I soon calm down. I am slightly on the nervous side at the vets but am very well behaved. 

I haven't met any cats yet but if you have some please let my Auntie Bev know and she will try and test me out with some to see if I like them. 

I am friendly so I think I will be OK with little humans, but would prefer them to be a little older as I'm quite bouncy and wouldn't want to knock them over or hurt them. So I think it's best that I only live with older children who have experience of cheeky dogs like me. 

If you want any more information about me please call my friend Bev, her number is below or fill in the application form

Lots of love

Handsome Hatch

CASSIE

Age  - 12 yrs
Temperament  –  Chatty cute lady!
Dogs  -  Currently under assessment.
Cats  -  Can be tested upon request.
Children  -  12 yrs plus.

My name is Cassie and I am the mommy dog of Hatch. I still live with him at the moment, and used to live with another girly dog who sadly passed away recently,
so I may be able to live with another calm female or male subject to us meeting and getting along. I've been meeting some dogs at the kennels and I mostly ignore them. I walk nicely beside them. So it's possible I could live with another dog.

My owner was made homeless and he was quite poorly too so my son dog and I had to come into kennels with the nice people at SSC. I can be re-homed with my son dog Hatch if you have room in your heart (and sofa) for us both. However if you can only take one of us we understand. We are bonded but we are also quite different so we do think as long as we get lots of love we will be ok separately too. 

I pull a bit on the lead when we first go out as I love getting out for walks. But I do calm down straight way. I am a little but on the short side and like all ladies of my age I could do with losing a bit weight. 

I get in the SSC van without any issues. I am a quite a bit vocal when travelling - a lot more than my son dog, however i am a very good girl at the vet - still chatty but not nervous, I have lots to tell you and lots of love to give you! 

I haven't met any cats yet but if you have some please let my Auntie Bev know and she will try and test me out with some to see if I like them. 

I am friendly so I think I will be ok with little humans, but would prefer to live with older children only as I am an older lady myself and enjoy the peace and quiet. 

If you want any more information about me please call my friend Bev on 07940 788990 and make both of our days. 

Lots and lots of love

Queen Cassie

Cassie and Hatch are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.

They are in foster in the Gloucester area, but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet them where they are now. We do ask for a donation of £90 for Cassie, or if adopting Hatch as well £120.

All the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Cassie.

If you think you could offer Cassie and/or Hatch a new home please call: Bev on 07940 788 990 or fill in the online Adoption Application Form http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Cassie & Hatch, female & male, White, Brindle, raised together, Gloucester area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down