Super Sadie, Female, 11 Years, Frosty Black, Litchfield Area

Go down

Injured Super Sadie, Female, 11 Years, Frosty Black, Litchfield Area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Tue Feb 09 2016, 16:32

Super Sadie, Female, 11 Years, Frosty Black, Litchfield Area 10334304_10156396515085437_8877940213792570335_n_zpskvho9ams

SADIE

Age - 11 years
Temperament – Happy and cheeky
Dogs – Not to live with but ok outside
Cats - No
Children - 8 years plus

Hello my name is Sadie.

I had to come into the Senior Staffy Club’s care because my elderly owners became ill and couldn’t look after me anymore, I was very sad to leave them so I’m really hoping that Senior Staffy Club can find me another home to call my own.

I’m quite a small girl with a beautiful frosty face! I’m a happy little girl and my tail wags a lot, even at the vets!

I’m afraid that I don’t like cats at all, so I wouldn’t be able to live with them. I don’t mind calm dogs when I’m out on my walkies, but I don’t like them running up to me, I think that’s very rude, and I think I would prefer to be the only dog in the home.

I really didn’t like that kennel place. There were lots of dogs barking and no hoomans to cuddle me, in fact my carers had to carry me back in because I refused to go! I now have a lovely foster home while I’m waiting for you to come and meet me. I am much happier now!

My foster family have found that I love to play with my toys and going for car rides. I will happily sit securely in my harness and travel along quietly!

I can be left on my own for a couple of hours, I will just play with my toys and sleep until you come home again.

Of course I like lots of cuddles and fuss from hoomans – I am never happier than when I am cuddled up to someone!!

I am a very good girl to walk, I don’t pull on my lead at all. I don’t like walking in the rain though - I just thought I would let you know, but as I’m such a good girl I will run into the garden for a quick toilet and then run very quickly back indoors!!

My foster carers say I am very obedient and do what I am told…well its only polite isn’t it? My foster home is nice but I would love a family to adopt me – could it be you?

I hope to see you soon

Love Sadie xx

Sadie is vaccinated and microchipped, and we understand from her previous owners she is spayed.  She is in foster in the Lichfield, Staffs area but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.  However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Sadie and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Sadie a new home please contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Sadie, Female, 11 Years, Frosty Black, Litchfield Area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Super Sadie, Female, 11 Years, Frosty Black, Litchfield Area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Feb 14 2016, 13:08

Super Sadie, Female, 11 Years, Frosty Black, Litchfield Area Sadie_zpsi2slxntl

Happy Valentine Day - love Sadie
Samistaffydog1