ruffwear dog gear

3 posters

Go down

ruffwear dog gear Empty ruffwear dog gear

Post by MJP.lovesme Mon Jan 18 2016, 00:11

Sharing my two cents,  

I love the brand ruffwear, they are kind of pricy, but the products are well designed.

I LOVE there knot-a-long leash, it's handle is very comfy and it's short and perfect for keeping your dog  under control with one hand. Also it has a reflective cord in the leash.

We have the front range harness ,however  It's not a corrective harness,  the breast piece gives your dog a lot of power.   However we used to use it every day but now its more for adventures and for skateboarding with her! It has stood up well to her doogie life.

I love love her dog jacket by them, we have the k9 overcoat  It's so well made with enclosures for the buckles it reminds me of a horse blanket.   She wears her jacket a lot and it's great, it covers her most her belly but doesn't rub her armpits and because it have buckles, Not Velcro, it doesn't come undone when she rolls around.   I have a video posted of her running on the beach in it.

Sorry to go on a little rant but I have been really happy with ruff wear brand products and if you are looking at dog products check them out.
MJP.lovesme
MJP.lovesme
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Petals / MJP
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

ruffwear dog gear Empty Re: ruffwear dog gear

Post by Nifty staffy Sun Sep 29 2019, 13:57

I’m not usually one to promote a particular brand but I too recommend the brand. I agree that their products are more at the expensive end of the scale but they are worth it, IMHO.

I started with the front range harness which fit well (my girls wear size S) and also come in fun colours.
The front range leash is a little longer than standard leads (1m50 vs the standard 1m20 length) and the loop near the clip is useful in situations that you need to keep your dog closer to you. The lead itself is light in weight but the handle comfortable to hold.
Just for information, you can find Nobby leads on amazon which are much cheaper but colour matched to ruffwear equipment Wink

I have recently acquired the trail runner belt and it’s really nice so far.
It’s delivered with a ridgeline leash but the leash is not very wide so does not really inspire confidence.
However, I use the roamer leads which are pricey but really great. I have the medium which are more than long enough for me and my use.

All in all, it’s pricey but up until now, stands up well to use and frequent washing !

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

ruffwear dog gear B110
Nifty staffy
Nifty staffy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Nifty + Opium Black + Tigress
Dog(s) Ages : 15/04/2017 + 25/09/2018 + 02/05/2022
Support total : 310

Back to top Go down

ruffwear dog gear Empty Re: ruffwear dog gear

Post by Jenc Sun Sep 29 2019, 20:13

They do look good, I'm usually wary of harnesses as the webbing rubs on Katy but these look nicely padded Smile

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

ruffwear dog gear B110
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down