Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart!

+8
spuker1
hollymolly
gem
Mick
billysgirl
chloexxx
janey
ashbotha
12 posters

Go down

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Empty Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart!

Post by ashbotha Fri Jul 01 2011, 13:59

Here are some Pics through the years of My Best Friend , Child , Heart and Soul!

Ash Botha Rest In Peace

28 November 2001 - 24 June 2011

[img]Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Ngx7qt[/img]
My baby

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Ixbd6c
the teenage years

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! 4jm4qv
My Young Buck!

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! 24w7n6u
Singing to me Smile

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! 1601jc1
Having a snooze

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! 210hmvb
Looking after My nephew

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Ambpy0
At the braai (BBQ) on his chair like he use to every Saturday

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! 655r7t
Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! K34x6w
Chillin at the braai (BBQ) with dad ( Me )

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! 15388yd
Playing with Laila as a pup

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! 2ch54w
Becoming an old man

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! 20j2xb9
31 May 2011 ( Day Before his big op to remove a tumour in his Tummy )

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Jkg75w
The Last Picture I have of Ash 19 July 2011 ( 5 days before he passed away )

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Xm0vis

I have over 400 Photo's and Video's of my Boy! and countless amazing memories! but not a single day has gone by that I dont wish I could see him just one more time! broken heart

Until we meet again My Boy you will always be in my heart and my thoughts!
I Love You Ash

ashbotha
ashbotha
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Ash , Laila
Dog Gender(s) : Male , Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Empty Re: Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart!

Post by janey Fri Jul 01 2011, 14:02

Rip Ash, you maybe gone, but never forgotten Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Empty Re: Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart!

Post by chloexxx Fri Jul 01 2011, 14:08

He was a beautiful boy, and so obviously loved...... Bless him RIP Ash you have left a huge pawprint on your dads heart .... Run free big fella xxx
chloexxx
chloexxx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chloe, Blake
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch/ Dog
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 14:10

what wonderful photos of your darling Ash..

My heart goes out to you.. he looked the most beautiful and loving boy...

RIP Ash and run free at Rainbow Bridge....
XX

Back to top Go down

Post by ashbotha Fri Jul 01 2011, 14:17

Thank You all so much!
It Means so Much to me to share my memories with you all!
I was and still am so proud of what an amazing boy he was and I feel so much better now that I can share that with the World!

God Bless You all and Go Give Ur Babies all massive Kisses and Hugs, Because every one counts angel
ashbotha
ashbotha

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 14:18

what lovely pics and memories, there are tears in my eyes after looking at this, he was special

Back to top Go down

Post by billysgirl Fri Jul 01 2011, 14:30

Aww God bless what a gorgeous and precious boy your Ash was i,ve got tears reading this. My heart goes out to you

billysgirl

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 15:48

what an amazing life he mustve had with you. thanks for sharring your memories and look to forward to seeing more RIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Fri Jul 01 2011, 16:15

bought a tear to my eye looking at the pics, sorry for your loss.
made me go and give my 2 a big cuddle.
RIP Ash.
Mick
Mick
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Storm and Summer
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 17:58

He was a beautiful boy and you gave him a wonderful life full of love and hope.
Tears in my eyes as I write, our darling staffs make us and the world a better place.
RIP Ash, run free at Rainbow Bridge broken heart

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:16

What lovely words, your boy was so lucky to have shared his journey with you and have a home filled with love .

They will not betray you
As humans will do
The whole of their life
Their hearts beat only for you
To walk at your side
They seek nothing more
That is why the parting
Feels ever so sore

Words on a paper
Cant make them belong
They choose who owns them
For whoom theyll be strong
Ash was your dog
his strenth was for you
You played no part
In what he went through

You were there at the begining
Sadly also the end
It is comforting to know
Ash had a true freind
Who faced up to the trials
As a stafford will do
I salute you my freind
And Ash does too

Rip Ash x

Last edited by gem on Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:45; edited 1 time in total
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:22

Made my eyes water Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:27

What a lovely boy he was.

RIP Ash. You will always be loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by hollymolly Fri Jul 01 2011, 23:03

Brought a tear to me eyes but can tell that Ash was a very much loved dog and no doubt he loved his dad as much as you loved him .. xx broken heart
hollymolly
hollymolly

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Inca & Sky
Dog(s) Ages : 4 yrs old & 2 yrs old ...
Dog Gender(s) : Both Females..
Support total : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by spuker1 Fri Jul 01 2011, 23:55

I do have tears in my eyes reading this... on the other hand, it's amazing that some lucky people like you have a chance to share their life with such a great friend for so long (it's always too short tho... Sad )
rip Ash!
spuker1
spuker1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Rest In Peace My Ash! You Will Always Be In My Heart! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mambo
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2

http://tsphotography.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dkay72 Sat Jul 02 2011, 10:11

respect to a good owner of a fantastic breed of dog......chin up my friend R.I.P ash Smile
dkay72
dkay72

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : rocky
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02 2011, 16:48

made me Crying or Very sad

R.I.P Ash up on rainbow bridge xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by ashbotha Mon Jul 04 2011, 06:51

Thank You So Much and God Bless You all!
This Forum has Helped me so much!
And for the first time I feel like i have done my part in shareing my amazing memories I have with Ash and a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

I don't have children of my own yet and Thats why the loss was so great to me.. Ash was my child!

The type if unconditional love we shared is something that one can only experience with a child!
And to all of you that have said such kind words I say Thank You and I am so happy to be a part of the few special people in the world that have had the joy of being a staffy owner!
group hug
ashbotha
ashbotha

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05 2011, 10:08

RIP Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Will7 Tue Jul 05 2011, 11:28

Your photo's put a lump in my throat. Such a lovely montage of your boys life! I can only image what you are feeling at the moment, and my heart goes out to you.
Much love to you and RIP Ash. xoxox
Will7
Will7

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ashbotha Thu Jul 07 2011, 14:49

Thank You all again!
And it Is slowly getting easier and easier to deal with the loss!
Except those certian times you reflect on something he did and then realise he is gone.. My eyes still well up every time i talk about him.. But I have to direct all my love to my little bitch Laila now.. and I feel so bad for her.. she still looks for Ash! Poor little thing!
ashbotha
ashbotha

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 15:30

ashbotha wrote:Thank You So Much and God Bless You all!
And for the first time I feel like i have done my part in shareing my amazing memories I have with Ash and a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

I don't have children of my own yet and Thats why the loss was so great to me.. Ash was my child!

The type if unconditional love we shared is something that one can only experience with a child!
And to all of you that have said such kind words I say Thank You and I am so happy to be a part of the few special people in the world that have had the joy of being a staffy owner!
group hug

This post has brought an even bigger lump in my throat as I know where you are coming from.
I missed the boat, train, bus, aeroplane or whatever other means of transport that could have changed my life on the kiddy front a long time ago.
Then Kita came into my world.
I have been accused of thinking more about my dog than I did humans, but how do you explain to others what you feel.....?
I didn't see her as a replacement "child I never had" like I was often accused, she was just the most unpretentious, loving thing that I had ever known in my life and I feel I became a better person because of it.
Sure I lavished all the love (and discipline) on her that one would give to a growing child, but the look on her face when I came home from work or was upset about anything in my life, made me feel so humble that she was always there right beside me. All I could do was cuddle her and tell her how much I loved her, throw her ball and she was the happiest thing one could be.
What I wouldn't give to know their secret......
They are our pure hearts and I love them more than life itself.
Love Struck

Last edited by Dogalogs88 on Thu Jul 07 2011, 15:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 15:36

Dogalogs88 wrote:

group hug

This post has brought an even bigger lump in my throat as I know where you are coming from.
I missed the boat, train, bus, aeroplane or whatever other means of transport that could have changed my life on the kiddy front a long time ago.
I have been accused of thinking more about my dog than I did humans, but how do you explain to others what you feel.....?
I didn't see her as a replacement "child I never had" like I was often accused, she was just the most unpretentious, loving thing that I had ever known in my life and I feel I became a better person because of it.
Sure I lavished all the love (and discipline) on her that one would give to a growing child, but the look on her face when I came home from work or was upset about anything in my life, made me feel so humble that she was always there right beside me. All I could do was cuddle her and tell her how much I loved her, throw her ball and she was the happiest thing one could be.
They are our pure hearts and I love them all.
Love Struck

Beautiful comments by you Lee and Ashbotha.......

Back to top Go down

Post by ashbotha Fri Jul 08 2011, 14:54

Dogalogs88 wrote:

group hug

They are our pure hearts and I love them more than life itself.
Love Struck

Its So True What you Say!
I can tell you this 100% honestly without any doubt!
I have never in my life loved anyone or anything as much as I loved My boy Ash!
I never once regreted a single thing we shared together, he never broke my heart, he never ignored me, he never ever didn"t want to be with me!
its hard to explain that unconditional love to someone!
we as humans are incapable of giving that!!!
Where can you be upset and pour all your feelings onto someone and never be met with judgement!
where can just the sight of someone just make you instantly happy!
you can shout at your Staffy, or give them a smack for being naughty.. but unlike a child they forgive you straight away and all they want is love and will never ever hold anything against you!

Like I say.. dogs live on average 7 times a shorter life span than us.. and only ever show us love and devotion... and we should do the same for them!

I thank God every night for blessing me with Ash for the Last 9and a half Years and have learnt more from him emotionally than I will ever learn from any person! He was a gift to me from God and I realise this more and more every day I am without him!

No parent should outlive their child and I feel like I have outlived mine!
and only someone like yourself and the select few of us lucky enough to have realised this will understand where I am comming from!

Like I said to my wife the other day!

If I love my own children half as much as I love my Ash.. they will be the luckiest kids on Earth!
ashbotha
ashbotha

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 16:29

ashbotha this hug is for you... >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 16:44

ashbotha wrote:
If I love my own children half as much as I love my Ash.. they will be the luckiest kids on Earth!

You will love your children with all your heart, as you did Ash and they will be blessed to have you as their dad.
I know I would have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by princesslou Sat Jul 09 2011, 23:40

I truely feel for you, my two are my children and i always say they are ment to be human. The pictures are amazing of your little boy growing up, brought a tear or few. RIP
princesslou
princesslou
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Paris & Tyson
Dog Gender(s) : M/F
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ashbotha Tue Jul 12 2011, 13:00

Thank You All So Much Again for all the Kind words and I hope that your staffs Bring you as much joy and love as my Ash did for me.. he has changed my life forever! Until We Meet Again My Baby Boy
ashbotha
ashbotha

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Jul 12 2011, 13:04

He's still here in spirit XxX and he is still watching over you.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 13:19

RIP Ash run free gorgeous boy!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladytazg Tue Jul 12 2011, 21:51

R.I.P Ash xx
shuch a handsome boy iv sat and cried reading the posts xx
truly mans best friend xx
ladytazg
ladytazg

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : moby and lupo
Dog(s) Ages : 10 and 11
Dog Gender(s) : boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down