Injured Maureen aka Mini Mo, Female, 10 years, Worcester

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Nov 29 2015, 14:59

Maureen aka Mini Mo, Female, 10 years, Worcester Mini%20Mo_zpsmcungdpl

Maureen (Mo)
Temperament: Adores people!
Dogs: still being tested but looking good so far
Cats: Untested
Children: eight plus

My name is Mini Maureen but you my friends can call me Mo. I am a very cute example of a tiny little Staffy. Even though I am a senior I don't seem to believe it. I am such a fun cheeky lady and my walkers say I have bags of character.

I don't know why I was in the pound but I was happy enough there. I'm such a bubbly lady I think I would be happy anywhere. But my time in the pound was up and thankfully Senior Staffy Club fell in love with me and saved me and now I am in kennels with them. None of this huge upheaval seems to have upset me I am such a happy little thing. Actually I can't lie - I can think of one place I'm not happy....the vets. I really don't like that scary horrible place!!

I love people. I think I would like little people as I am such a fuss pot but obviously my past is unknown so I can't say for sure.

I love my walks - as short or long as you like really - I try and pull when I'm excited but I'm so tiny that I am very easy to handle.

I walk lovely with my senior Staffy friends in kennels and don't show out to the other dogs in kennels at all so I think pending careful inductions I may be able to live with another doggie friend. I don't like horses much though. They're a bit big aren't they? I have to put them in their place and bark at them so they keep their distance.

I am OK in the car. Shuffle round a bit at first but soon settle down. If you need a cheeky confident little love bug in your life and lots of cuddles please call for me.

Lots of love Mini Mo xxx

Maureen is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped. She is in kennels in the Worcester area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.  There is an adoption donation of £90 for Maureen and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Maureen a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form.
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Maureen aka Mini Mo, Female, 10 years, Worcester Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Jan 03 2016, 14:10

REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1