Handsome Harvey, 6-7 years, Worcester area, white & brown, very trusting

3 posters

Go down

Injured Handsome Harvey, 6-7 years, Worcester area, white & brown, very trusting

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sat Sep 05 2015, 18:19

Handsome Harvey, 6-7 years, Worcester area, white & brown, very trusting 11219105_10156019745950437_7175281140149303859_n_zpsjcwvedjz

HARVEY - STILL UNDER ASSESMENT

Age - 6-7 years
Temperament - a little shy at first but very quick to trust and love
Dogs - still under assessment but not reacting to other dogs in kennels
Cats- untested (can be tested if needed)
Children - 12 years upwards

Hello my name is Harvey or Handsome Harvey as my walkers call me (wush - that's like blush in dog language). I have been asked to introduce myself as I am the new boy.

Well unfortunately I haven't had a good life so far. I had quite a bad Hooman before I came to SSC and I have some scars to show it. I don't like to talk about it too much but I've learnt to trust Charlene my Key worker friend - so she said if you are interested in giving me a home to call her and she will tell you all about it.

At about 6 or 7 I was pushing my luck to get into senior Staffy club. I am one of their youngest seniors. But given my very sad past and the fact the pound were going to send me to sleep forever. I am delighted they made a bit of an exception for me and luckily my new friends got to me just in time as I was 'booked in' which sounds a bit scary!

Due to my bad past I am a little nervous meeting new people and I shake a bit, but I learn to love and trust hoomans at record speed which my walkers says shows what a very special boy I am.

I love hugging hoomans. I push my head right in and hold on tight. It makes me feel more secure and my key worker says it melts her heart. ❤

In the pound place I was living with a pregnant female, who I think was my handy work. I had to do that with lots of females. I didn't like it much and I'm glad to hear that SSC have booked me in to get rid of my bits. I'm not quite sure which bits but it's good that I don't have to make any more puppies when there aren't enough homes for us all as it is.

The lady I stayed in the pound with was very bossy - must of been her hormones but I was very submissive with her and didn't react to her telling me off. I haven't reacted to the dogs in kennels when they bark at me either but it is early days and my new friends are letting me take things at my own pace so I've been told to tell you updates will follow, whatever that means!

I'm a big strong boy that walks nicely on my lead but as my paws are a bit sore at the moment (as my old Hooman hurt them) I can only go on short walks until they have healed. I can't wait to go on a lovely long walk I hear they are great fun! I think I would be really good at those!

Senior Staffy Club have suggested I live with children 12 years and upwards just in case I get scared because of my past. However so far I have shown I'm very submissive and friendly and haven't given them any cause for concern at all.

I love hoomans even though they hurt me. I pray that you - like me - can see past my bad past and help make my future bright? I have lots of years left in me to shower you with love and hugs, I really do hope to meet you soon

Lots of Staffy snuggles

Harvey
The almost senior Staffy Xxx

Harvey is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.

He is in kennels in the Worcester area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.  However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now. There is an adoption donation of £90 for Harvey
and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care

If you think you could offer Harvey a new home please contact us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or call Charlene on 07771 914 583 or complete the Adoption Application Form on Harvey’s page at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Handsome Harvey, 6-7 years, Worcester area, white & brown, very trusting Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Handsome Harvey, 6-7 years, Worcester area, white & brown, very trusting

Post by Inez Maria Sat Sep 05 2015, 20:27

Will share this beaut on FB page soon xxx

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Handsome Harvey, 6-7 years, Worcester area, white & brown, very trusting B110
Inez Maria
Inez Maria
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Vinnie
Dog(s) Ages : 11/08/2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2596

Back to top Go down

Injured REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sat Nov 07 2015, 12:27

REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Handsome Harvey, 6-7 years, Worcester area, white & brown, very trusting Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Handsome Harvey, 6-7 years, Worcester area, white & brown, very trusting

Post by Mia05 Sat Nov 07 2015, 12:32

Excellent Love Struck

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Handsome Harvey, 6-7 years, Worcester area, white & brown, very trusting B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down