Floyd 9 years needs a new home Staffordshire

2 posters

Go down

Floyd 9 years needs a new home Staffordshire Empty Floyd 9 years needs a new home Staffordshire

Post by WendyA Tue Oct 21 2014, 08:52

FLOYD

Temprement: Likes company, a little boisterous
Dogs: No
Cats: No
Children:8yrs plus

Hello I am Floyd.

I am looking for a new home as I am unhappy now there is a baby in the house, and I am not able to have all the attention I love and need.

You see I love people and I need a family who have lots of time for me to take me nice long walks, and give me lots of fuss and cuddles, and not me leave me alone for too long.

I am a big strong boy, and I love my toys - they need to be strong like me though!...but I have a gentle side and will curl up on your lap and go to sleep, I love to be with you on the settee ...oh and did I say I like cuddles.

I am not to sure around other dogs so would prefer to have a home of my own, and I do chase cats. I am used to an adult home but I do love people so slightly older children would be better for me to live with.

I am house trained, know some basic commands such as sit, stay and leave. I travel well in the car, and after some initial excitement I will settle and walk well on my lead.

Could you be my new family? If you think you could be please get in touch with Senior Staffy Club (it tells you how to below) and I hope to see you soon.

Love Floyd xx
Floyd is neutered, vaccinated and will be microchipped .
He is currently in the Stoke-on-Trent area but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK,
pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet Floyd where he is now.

Floyd is on our Matchmaker Scheme which means he is still with his present owner.
As he is on the Matchmaker Scheme, and not directly in our care, the adoption donation is a donation of your choice. Any money donated will be used to help the Senior Staffys in our care who have no one else to help them.

If you think you could offer Floyd a new home please contact us at seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk
or call Wendy on 07505010823.
http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/Floyd.aspx
Floyd 9 years needs a new home Staffordshire Floyd_10
WendyA
WendyA
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Floyd 9 years needs a new home Staffordshire Empty Re: Floyd 9 years needs a new home Staffordshire

Post by Kathy Tue Oct 21 2014, 15:59

Awww Floyd you are very handsome, good luck in your search
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart