So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to??

+4
el_toro
Polly Pocket
janey
niff
8 posters

Go down

So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to?? Empty So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to??

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 19:33

Clearly, I have no life as I am on here as usual and drinking wine by myself!

What's everybody else up to tonight?

Back to top Go down

So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to?? Empty Re: So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to??

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 19:39

I also have no life as i'm reading what your doing Laughing

Back to top Go down

So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to?? Empty Re: So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to??

Post by niff Sat Jun 18 2011, 19:40

drinking vodka ,,,,,, no no ,,,,, drank the vodka ,,,, hitting the sambuka next and currently watching kung fu panda waiting on this new penn and teller show coming on hypnotised
niff
niff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 19:48

My hubby is watching Kung Fu Panda and I'm halfway through a bottle of wine. Kinda wish I was out on it tonight, really fancy a good night out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jun 18 2011, 19:52

Well this thread pleased me cause I obviously have no life either Surprised
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 19:54

shontelle wrote:Clearly, I have no life as I am on here as usual and drinking wine by myself!

ditto!!!note to self.....................must find a life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:00

nicolalouises wrote:
shontelle wrote:Clearly, I have no life as I am on here as usual and drinking wine by myself!

ditto!!!note to self.....................must find a life!

This board is my life! Along with Charlie and my kids and my hubby of course!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:06

you beat me. i have no hubby or kids. its the board and woody!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:11

nicolalouises wrote:you beat me. i have no hubby or kids. its the board and woody!

Far less to worry about Big Grin best way to be!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:13

i dont know if i would have time for more,apart from work. anymore i would lose the plot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Pocket Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:17

I'm supposed to be looking online for some new plants for the garden after Polly had her gardening afternoon and "Pruned" a few plants down the their roots, and trying to get some energy to get the hoover out to clear up the mess she has made by bringing in her handiwork to show me Surprised Hubby is stomping around the gerden in a bit of a strop at the moment, it's just like having the kids back at home again Laughing Laughing Laughing
Polly Pocket
Polly Pocket
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Polly, Charlie
Dog(s) Ages : 30/1/11 & 15/2/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female & Male
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:19

Polly Pocket wrote:I'm supposed to be looking online for some new plants for the garden after Polly had her gardening afternoon and "Pruned" a few plants down the their roots, and trying to get some energy to get the hoover out to clear up the mess she has made by bringing in her handiwork to show me Surprised Hubby is stomping around the gerden in a bit of a strop at the moment, it's just like having the kids back at home again Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh Dear! Gotta love them rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:21

Polly Pocket wrote:I'm supposed to be looking online for some new plants for the garden after Polly had her gardening afternoon and "Pruned" a few plants down the their roots, and trying to get some energy to get the hoover out to clear up the mess she has made by bringing in her handiwork to show me Surprised Hubby is stomping around the gerden in a bit of a strop at the moment, it's just like having the kids back at home again Laughing Laughing Laughing

i wouldnt bother - im still waiting for Woody to stop attacking the greenery!

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Pocket Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:37

It was Hubbys own fault, when he was digging up some tree roots earlier he encouraged Polly to dig with him, so he can't really get mad when she decided to carry on when he thought he had finished Laughing
We must be one of the only gardens around with a baby gate on the greenhouse and dog proof fencing as well as netting on the fruit plants. She got into the greenhouse and had a little tasting session of the cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and some parsley seedlings we were growing to replace the pot load my other dog ate a few weeks ago..... She also stripped a whole gooseberry bush of fruit one afternoon, she did get a bit of a tummy ache after that but it didn't stop her trying again before we fenced all the fruit in Laughing
I have decided that Polly is like a 4 legged version of my son when he was a toddler, we managed to survive him getting to 20 so hopefully we can survive one small little Staffy girl bounce
Polly Pocket
Polly Pocket

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Polly, Charlie
Dog(s) Ages : 30/1/11 & 15/2/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female & Male
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by el_toro Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:54

Oh I´m so jealous where is my vodka??? Laughing
I just came from work and I got the morning shift so I must go to sleep sleepy
But before sleeping I will take my dogs out for a walk and then maybe only one beer....mmmmmmm beeer....... Big Grin
el_toro
el_toro
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Toro (Stormvindens Pawnee)
Dog Gender(s) : Dog
Support total : 4

http://torostaffi.nettisivu.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:56

el toro do you get red stripe there?

So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to?? Red_stripe-10304

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by el_toro Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:08

Nope! Never heard, but mr. Google said it´s a beer Laughing Is there ginger in it?
Never tasted Jamaican style beer...
I bet it must be good cause u mention it?

I´m defo friend of good beers. Back in the days when I was working in Germany I tasted so many so good different beers (beers what we don´t have in Fin), but never seen Red Stripe even there (Ok maybe there was that brand but it just didn´t came up).

Last edited by el_toro on Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:09; edited 1 time in total
el_toro
el_toro

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:08

Nothing to do at the moment.So I'll be sitting on my jacksy then go to bed and then off to work. Straight Face
Staffy
Staffy
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to?? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Tilly.
Dog Gender(s) : Female.
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:13

el_toro wrote:Nope! Never heard, but mr. Google said it´s a beer Laughing Is there ginger in it?
Never tasted Jamaican style beer...
I bet it must be good cause u mention it?

I´m defo friend of good beers. Back in the days when I was working in Germany I tasted so many so good different beers (beers what we don´t have in Fin), but never seen Red Stripe even there (Ok maybe there was that brand but it just didn´t came up).

try to get some el toro Love Struck i love it

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:14

i've just got in from work but now my OH is at work so it's just me and harvey for the night, and there is sod all on telly

Back to top Go down

Post by citybeatx Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:22

I've just got in from work, absolutely shattered.. I'm staying in like an old grandma' and guess what people? I'm working again tomorrow. Sad
citybeatx
citybeatx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
So it's Saturday night - what's everyone up to?? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Poppy & JRT Mylo.
Dog Gender(s) : Female/Male.
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:23

Sitting here with bruno on my lap asleep and reading all the posts Laughing
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:24

A nice German beer is Weissbier we used to have a pub in the town that only sold foreign beers it was lovely

Back to top Go down

Post by el_toro Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:42

U just have to taste Baltika 9 Big Grin
My friend from Russia brought case of that for me...damn it´s strong but good at the same time Smile
U don´t have to drink so many cans of that beer and u will understand that when u get up from chair Laughing

Yeah I have to find that Red Stripe... I gonna ask from our bartender do she know where I can have it.
el_toro
el_toro

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 22:08

i have no life either, wish i had some wine

Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 02:39

LOL, it's very re-assuring to know i'm not the only one without a life Laughing

Actually, i'd much rather sit and read through the posts here and see what everybody is up to and how their doggies are doin'

Must be old age Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 03:44

Lisa you are not old!!!!
I was trying to sit on here and read all the posts, but I couldn't keep up - newbies, movies, music, checking old pics to add on here, and then my stepson arrived from Queensland and I really couldn't concentrate anymore.
Short term memory, tiredness after working 6 days straight got to me and I skulked off to bed when no-one was looking.
Now that's what I call OLD Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down