How much would you sacrifice for your dog?

3 posters

Go down

How much would you  sacrifice for your dog? Empty How much would you sacrifice for your dog?

Post by jola139 Sat Sep 27 2014, 18:47

Hi, first of all - sorry for not being around for a long time. With moving to Swindon, job huntting and finally finding THE job was very busy.
The question is asked because was wondering how much would you do for your dog, our life is about Debo - 100%.
We would do a lot for him, I mean I was looking for a job, where the working hours would be good for Debo, so he's not left alone for long period. I couldn't find any thing. So we decided that my OH will work night shits and I will take my dream job in day time. It works perfect for Debo because he's let only for 3 hrs max, spend all day with my OH, I'm happy with my job ( as you know that doesn't happen often). The only problem , well actually two, we don't see each other at all, just weekends and again I see DEbo when back from work at 7pm and the weekends.
Which got me thinking, maybe should start looking for a job with less hours, but the risk is I might hate it.
After 6mnth my job should be 7 working days on 7 off. I hope that will happen sooner.
Just feeling bit down by that but it makes Debo happy, so...
jola139
jola139
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Debo
Dog(s) Ages : 7,5 yeras
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 106

Back to top Go down

How much would you  sacrifice for your dog? Empty Re: How much would you sacrifice for your dog?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:16

It is hard but I would do the same for Vinnie, hope you get yourselves sorted soon sure Debo is calmer than you realise Smile

Back to top Go down

How much would you  sacrifice for your dog? Empty Re: How much would you sacrifice for your dog?

Post by debs0109 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:11

Having gone through what I have just done I would do anything for Mia.
debs0109
debs0109
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
How much would you  sacrifice for your dog? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : MIA
Dog(s) Ages : 1 year 7 months
Dog Gender(s) : FEMALE
Support total : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28 2014, 06:05

Sounds like you're making great choices - would do the same Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahbut Sun Sep 28 2014, 10:17

I look on it like this: my dog is also my dependant. I chose him out of all the dogs in Scotland (in the rescue centres). I wanted them all, of course, but i could only have one - and that was Douglas. Since that was my decision, he therefore deserves the best I can give him: feeding, exercise, mental stimulation, training, medical care, not being left alone for long periods, and all the rest. In return, in his own innocent, enthusiastic, doggy way, he gives me everything he's got.

yeahbut
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
How much would you  sacrifice for your dog? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by jola139 Sun Sep 28 2014, 11:33

Don't get me wrong. He's my baby, will do any thing for him, we arrange our life around Debo. And I know we are in great situation now, where we can choose ( well, my OH can ) what hours we work so he's not left alone. But I can see it has inpact on us not seeing each others. But will be ok, I know it. And for me and Debo, I can see he really misses me so from Friday night till Mon morning he's as close as he can get and it's mummy's time.
jola139
jola139

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Debo
Dog(s) Ages : 7,5 yeras
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum