I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some

3 posters

Go down

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some Empty I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07 2011, 15:15

Awwww, i've just been looking through my photo library and thought i'd share some pics of when Roxy was a tiny baby and when we brought her home. Geez, they grow so quick.

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some ROXY

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some P1030795

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some P1030790

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some P1030689-1

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some DSCF0119

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some P1040719

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some DSCF0172

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some P1040864

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some P1040813

Back to top Go down

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some Empty Re: I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some

Post by janey Tue Jun 07 2011, 15:21

There so cute Lis, can't imagine them being that small!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some Empty Re: I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07 2011, 15:24

LOL, I was taking a lil' trip down memory lane Laughing
She's only 6 months now, but that puppy stage seems like so long ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07 2011, 15:54

so adorable they grow up so fast

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07 2011, 16:09

How cute and adorable.
Ha ha, I was doing the same tonight as Izzy is 19 months today. We got her at 9 weeks, I would have loved to have seen her from birth. angel
Sorry to burst your bubble though, but that was the "cute puppy" phase. Then we move onto the "destructive puppy" phase, followed by the "not my problem/I do what I want" phase and if we are lucky (and haven't gone completely insane by now), they'll calm down and become your best friend.
Is it worth the effort.....Hell yeh Surprised >Smile angry at wits end time out Smile Big Grin Love Struck

Last edited by Dogalogs88 on Tue Jun 07 2011, 16:11; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deverill Tue Jun 07 2011, 16:10

Aww the one with her led down in the grass is stunning! x

Deverill
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tizzy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07 2011, 19:23

Loopy wrote:LOL, I was taking a lil' trip down memory lane Laughing
She's only 6 months now, but that puppy stage seems like so long ago

I know the feeling!! .. Vin's 10months and it feels like his so much older!! lol.
She is gorgeous!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08 2011, 00:43

Deverill wrote:Aww the one with her led down in the grass is stunning! x

Thanx......my 14 yr old daughter took that pic. She'll be rapt to know u think it's stunning Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08 2011, 00:47

Dogalogs88 wrote:How cute and adorable.
Ha ha, I was doing the same tonight as Izzy is 19 months today. We got her at 9 weeks, I would have loved to have seen her from birth. angel
Sorry to burst your bubble though, but that was the "cute puppy" phase. Then we move onto the "destructive puppy" phase, followed by the "not my problem/I do what I want" phase and if we are lucky (and haven't gone completely insane by now), they'll calm down and become your best friend.
Is it worth the effort.....Hell yeh Surprised >Smile angry at wits end time out Smile Big Grin Love Struck

Oh, how true....she must be rolling 2 phases into one at the mo'....the "destructive puppy / I do what I want" Laughing
Can't wait for the calm down , best friend phase but I'm figuring that I have a bit of a wait for that one hurry up! hurry up! hurry up!

rolling on the floor Crying or Very sad at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by citybeatx Wed Jun 08 2011, 12:59

Oh GORGEOUS! Love Struck how old was she when you first got her?
citybeatx
citybeatx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Poppy & JRT Mylo.
Dog Gender(s) : Female/Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08 2011, 13:04

Oh Lisa.. Roxy was the most gorgeous little puppy !! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08 2011, 13:05

citybeatx wrote:Oh GORGEOUS! Love Struck how old was she when you first got her?

She was 6 weeks when she came to us, and will be 6 months old next week. How time flies.

Back to top Go down

Post by citybeatx Wed Jun 08 2011, 13:17

Loopy wrote:
citybeatx wrote:Oh GORGEOUS! Love Struck how old was she when you first got her?

She was 6 weeks when she came to us, and will be 6 months old next week. How time flies.

Oh it does, doesnt it! I got my Jack Russell when he was 6 weeks old and now he's nearly 8 months! Oh I do miss him being so tiny! He was the same size as Roxy when you first got her, puppys are just adorable! Love Struck But training them and teaching them new things, wow that's just.. fun! Especially when you have a little stubborn one! Smile
citybeatx
citybeatx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
I've been looking at Roxys Puppy pics......thought i'd share some Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Poppy & JRT Mylo.
Dog Gender(s) : Female/Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08 2011, 14:59

citybeatx wrote:
Loopy wrote:

Oh it does, doesnt it! I got my Jack Russell when he was 6 weeks old and now he's nearly 8 months! Oh I do miss him being so tiny! He was the same size as Roxy when you first got her, puppys are just adorable! Love Struck But training them and teaching them new things, wow that's just.. fun! Especially when you have a little stubborn one! Smile

Oh, i'm hearing you loud and clear on the "stubborn" front. Young Roxy thinks "NO" means play-time. I'm just hoping that one day soon the penny drops and she realises she needs to listen.
She has come along so well since the beginning (EXTREME nipping/biting) and is becoming a more well-behaved dog gradually. Oh, I just love her to bits Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down