oh i do like it when people are shown up by their "perfect" pooch

+2
Nosipho
Ernestine
6 posters

Go down

oh i do like it when people are shown up by their "perfect" pooch Empty oh i do like it when people are shown up by their "perfect" pooch

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07 2011, 12:50

was out at the field with Woody a few week back and this silly snooty girl who i didnt know came over to enquire why woody was on his lead, she took a proper look and said oh its because he's one of those! i was so shocked/annoyed/surprised by her comments no words would come out of my mouth..............i did however chunner all the way home.

well as you all know i have been getting braver with Woody off lead and last night was no exeption, arrived at the field and let my boy loose straight away. Well old snooty knickers was also there with "Charlie" the male labrador. They played well together for a little while and all was good until........................Charlie took it upon himself to pin Woody to the floor and try to have "relations" with him quite aggressively (i didnt noticer until we got home later but the poor little mite actually has scartch marks on his underbelly from the strength with which Charlie was gripping him). Now Woody was not happy (as you wouldnt be) as his ears were flat to his head but he did not snarl/bark or even react in anyway towards Charlie. As Snooty knickers removed Charlie she turned to me and said with astonishment " but he didnt react at all - what a brilliant temperament he has. Other dogs that Charlie has done this to have bitten him" she proceeded to put Charlie on his lead and skulked away with embarrassment that her little Andrex pooch had been the instigator of this against one of those "aggressive" staffs. Me think Snooty wont be so judgemental in future! Laughing

Back to top Go down

oh i do like it when people are shown up by their "perfect" pooch Empty Re: oh i do like it when people are shown up by their "perfect" pooch

Post by Ernestine Tue Jun 07 2011, 12:55

That's fabulous!!!!! Laughing

Pity there wasn't an audience. Would have been nice for more people to see exactly how "vicious" "one of those dogs" can be! Well done Woody for being so well behaved, and setting a good example for the breed! applause
Ernestine
Ernestine
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

oh i do like it when people are shown up by their "perfect" pooch Empty Re: oh i do like it when people are shown up by their "perfect" pooch

Post by Nosipho Tue Jun 07 2011, 12:55

Laughing
Nosipho
Nosipho
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07 2011, 12:58

well done woody he's a little angel

angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Tue Jun 07 2011, 13:13

Lol go Woody you good boy thats what we like to see ignorant people put in there place by a DOG!
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Jun 07 2011, 13:19

Miss snooty knickers Laughing love it and way to go Woody!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Tue Jun 07 2011, 16:40

Way To Go Woody thumbs up
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07 2011, 16:44

janey wrote:Miss snooty knickers Laughing love it and way to go Woody!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well done Woody star

Hope his belly is ok kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07 2011, 17:38

Dogalogs88 wrote:
janey wrote:Miss snooty knickers Laughing love it and way to go Woody!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well done Woody star

Hope his belly is ok kiss

you know what staffs are like he doesnt even know about it!

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Jun 07 2011, 20:34

I love it! Laughing
You shown her anyway people say this with kaiser a labrador flew at kaiser the other day there was iron fencing between the 2 of them and kaiser ran off with his tail between his legs the old woman who owned the labrador couldnt believe she said she thought kaiser would retaliate and he didnt
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down