been a while.....................Woody update

Go down

been a while.....................Woody update Empty been a while.....................Woody update

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 08:38

not posted for a few days partly because i have found the best walking spot ever and have been straight out after work walking/playing with his lordship for hours getting back shattered!

i can safely tell you guys cos you dont live near enough to crowd it - although to be fair you would all be most welcome. its a massive secluded field with a pond about 15 mins walk from where i live with a seperate overgrown section for woody to hide and play lion stalker. its only accessible down the side of a house where the owners are quite happy for us to go and the best bit hardly anyone knows about it, every time ive been there has mainly just been us! weve been going with woodys friend the german shepherd Izzy who isnt other dog tolerant, apart from his lordship who she adores Love Struck , so they have been able to run and chase each other to the point of exhaustion, the only problem has been getting Woody enough energy to walk the 15 mins home!!!

After yesterdays session we even brought the pair of them back to my house for them to play in the garden - Izzy is always(well trys to be) the more dominant one feeling beat up when we are out shoving and nudging woody about but back at the house Woody finally stood up to her and shoved/nudged her back - its my house and now its my rules! im so proud of how my boy is with her - hmmmm agressive dogs i think not! star

many many apologies i am such a bad forum member cos i forgot my camera again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please dont kick me off nail biting we're off there again Sunday if it isnt too hot so i promise promise promise to remember it!

Back to top Go down

been a while.....................Woody update Empty Re: been a while.....................Woody update

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 08:42

Sounds fantastic ........ lovely to just let them run and play and enjoy each others company.

And don't forget the camera next time Laughing

Back to top Go down

been a while.....................Woody update Empty Re: been a while.....................Woody update

Post by janey Sat Jun 04 2011, 09:01

Sounds amazing but can you just post a little note to yourself to remember the camera!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 10:22

Put a reminder on Woody's lead, I'm thinking that is what I need to do as well Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 10:52

sounds like you had such a fab time and what luck finding a lovely place like that to walk so near, dont forget the camera next time

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 11:37

Aw that sounds lovely. We'll let you off this once, but if you forget the camera again, then you'll be banned! >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 16:24

hey I got so excited reading your post and then searching for non existant photos!!
please I need to see some new photos of Woody !! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 19:52

Vanessa - i promise i will remember camera tomoro.i had a trauma just before leaving yesterday cos my french doors wouldnt lock but im chilled for tomorrow. i promise i will take lots of pcis of my boy with his mate! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06 2011, 13:01

nicolalouises wrote:Vanessa - i promise i will remember camera tomoro.i had a trauma just before leaving yesterday cos my french doors wouldnt lock but im chilled for tomorrow. i promise i will take lots of pcis of my boy with his mate! x

YAH !!!!! Love Struck Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down