Rant about Prince's previous owner

Go down

Rant about Prince's previous owner  Empty Rant about Prince's previous owner

Post by Mrs_Night_Crawler Sat Jun 04 2011, 00:32

Hi All,

Well i thought i would shed some light on how we got our beautiful boy Prince, well i saw him advertised on facebook so i messaged the person and within the hour i had bought him to his loving new home with myself and Night Crawler Smile, i told the previous owner as she was very upset about having to have to give him up that she could keep in touch with us to see how he is settling in which was fine...

For nearly 2 weeks solid we kept getting messages of her moaning and trying to find a way to ask for him back which was not going to happen as 1) he was now our baby 2) he had settled with us so well 3) a sale is a sale and 4) was not fair on Prince to keep moving him about. Anyway some of the things she kept saying were like my husband cant sleep etc he won't speak to me i don't know if i have doen the right thing then not even a week later i see on facebook...... She had got another Staffie but a female this time, so i thought well i understand they miss Prince and are lost without a dog BUT she had already got 2 other dogs got rid of one of those so ended up with 2 again, but when she had Prince they had 3 and 4 children to care for - reason why they couldnt keep Prince any longer, Anywayyyyys a few days later of her having the female staffy she had also gone and got a pup - and now has got rid of the pup and is now asking on facebook for another staffie - I mean come on what is she playing at keep having these lovely dogs and then just getting rid of them like they are nothing, it really has riled me up BUT that aint the best of it before the staffie pup got sold she asked us if we wanted another and we declined.

I just can't understand how she can think it is right to keep buying a Staffie to go and sell it on within a week Sad it is not fair on the dog at all im so glad i got Prince for us and got him away from that sort of life - The main thing is now Prince is happy content settled and loved very much by us both and the family Smile

Mrs_Night_Crawler
Mrs_Night_Crawler
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Prince
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Rant about Prince's previous owner  Empty Re: Rant about Prince's previous owner

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 01:03

OMG Surprised are you serious?

What is she doing?????? I'm a bit lost for words at the moment, but that is just "WRONG"

Glad Prince has a loving,caring home with you guys now.

Back to top Go down

Rant about Prince's previous owner  Empty Re: Rant about Prince's previous owner

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 01:11

Some people have no morals Sad dogs are just fun 5min toys to them, it wouldnt enter their heads that dogs have feelings!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_Night_Crawler Sat Jun 04 2011, 01:16

Yeah i am serious about it all, well worst thing of it is, i actually spoke to her about it all and asked what she was playing at as i am more concerned about the dogs and nothing more, and all she could say was well the puppy went for one of my cats 3 week old kittens and killed it Sad - Well what the hell was she doing leaving a pup in the same room as a cat and 3 week old kittens , puppies don't no any different they are just liek kids and need to be taught - well that is the reason she got rid of it, so i actually was truthful with her and said this to her about the pup, and that she is not doing right at all buy keep having dogs and getting rid of them, all she could then say was - I haven't been making the best decisions have i ??? - Erm DURRRR of cause your not, i felt like going and slapping her to give her a reality check tbh lol - oh oh oh and one of her status's made me laugh though you guys ready for what she put.......... here we go ..... "I didn't know staffies could jump" - seriously come on lol im saying nothing apart from i told Night Crawler and he sat there and went :O WHAT!!! lmao we couldnt help but laugh
Mrs_Night_Crawler
Mrs_Night_Crawler

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Prince
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 08:18

i think the woman must have mental health problems........no one can seriously believe this is normal stable behaviour!!!! at least she got you your Prince buut OMG the woman should be banned from having pets!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down