Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!!

5 posters

Go down

Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!! Empty Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!!

Post by hollymolly Tue May 17 2011, 22:38

Bless.. Inca really could do the pathetic look when she was around 12 wks old.. Now she is looking slightly more impressive and not quite as geeky ( i mean that in a lovely way.. Obviously ) ... !!!

But she is now coming upto 9mnths old and will still sit like that and the room you get on the couch is slowly getting smaller and smaller ..just to accomodate her.. She's so got us trained well aint she .. haha !!Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!! Couchpotatox
hollymolly
hollymolly
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Inca & Sky
Dog(s) Ages : 4 yrs old & 2 yrs old ...
Dog Gender(s) : Both Females..
Support total : 84

Back to top Go down

Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!! Empty Re: Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!!

Post by Guest Tue May 17 2011, 22:40

How could you call her geeky! She's gorgeous!

Back to top Go down

Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!! Empty Re: Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!!

Post by gem Tue May 17 2011, 22:42

Love Struck definatly not geeky
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!! Empty I look a little bit better now eh ????

Post by hollymolly Tue May 17 2011, 22:47

Do ye think she started out like an ugly duckling !!! Prettygirlx Here she is now ... she has actually heard the cat from next door , that sit's at our back door calling to come in and inca will sit at the door till we let the cat (merlin) in.. they are the best of buddie's who rub their face's against each other, Inca LOVES him ha x
hollymolly
hollymolly

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue May 17 2011, 22:49

Come on, shift over, your trained to squeze up now Laughing cute
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17 2011, 23:10

awww shes cute!!

Back to top Go down

Post by hollymolly Tue May 17 2011, 23:13

Ohh ... for the love of god, she's done it AGAIN... I just nipped to the loo and was gone not even 2 mins but i come back and guess who has NABBED me seat.. giving me the look like "well your side's warmer than mine mam " !!... Do i have the heart to move her ??? start's with 'N' ends in 'O'... biggrin
hollymolly
hollymolly

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17 2011, 23:16

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

They're quick when they want to be!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue May 17 2011, 23:21

You move, you loose Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shane dee Tue May 17 2011, 23:25

i think all staffys start out as ugly ducklings, but they do grow up to be beautiful swans Love Struck
shane dee
shane dee
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : jasper
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by hollymolly Tue May 17 2011, 23:34

Shane dee they are all deffo beautiful in their own special way ... I only have to look into Inca's chocolatey brown eye's and i find meself going all gooey and talking to her like she's a new born baby !!! .. My fella look's at me like am a weirdo ... but he's the one who goes all ga-ga over her and calls her his little 'piddy pop' ... Do we need to toughen up haha .. drooling
hollymolly
hollymolly

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shane dee Tue May 17 2011, 23:44

lol. i know what you mean sue, they do melt your heart and yes they are definitely very special in their own way. i don't think we need to toughen up when it comes to our little staffys.
shane dee
shane dee
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : jasper
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17 2011, 23:45

hollymolly wrote:.. My fella look's at me like am a weirdo ... but he's the one who goes all ga-ga over her and calls her his little 'piddy pop' ... Do we need to toughen up haha .. drooling

Piddy Pop? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by hollymolly Wed May 18 2011, 00:12

Don't ask me Caryll where 'piddy pop' came from.. he just started saying that to her when he was playing footie with her and everytime she brought her footie or tennis ball back he would say summit stupid like ' oh she's a clever little piddy pop '...and her tail would go crazy...and now she is just his special little 'piddy pop' ...

Am sure he has some special little names for me but i don't think he wants me to hear em as he mutter's em under his breath at me .. Argh bless he loves me really (i hope !) lol
hollymolly
hollymolly

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18 2011, 00:30

hollymolly wrote:Ohh ... for the love of god, she's done it AGAIN... I just nipped to the loo and was gone not even 2 mins but i come back and guess who has NABBED me seat.. giving me the look like "well your side's warmer than mine mam " !!... Do i have the heart to move her ??? start's with 'N' ends in 'O'... biggrin

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

She's absolutely beautiful Love Struck

My Roxy ( 5 months ) is an ugly duckling........I'm wondering when she is going to start to"fill out". Oh well, she's lucky that I love her to bits no matter what 'eh

Back to top Go down

Post by hollymolly Wed May 18 2011, 00:50

Hey lisa... Roxy is lush... just look at that adorable face on your avatar inlove xxx
hollymolly
hollymolly

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18 2011, 08:23

absolutley adorable. I think they are so cute as puppies and then when they are grown, they are so regal like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18 2011, 16:35

Irresistable Inca Love Struck

..and Roxy is ravishing !!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18 2011, 21:50

Awww she is beautiful xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Thu May 19 2011, 08:31

awww she's beautiful even as a puppy.

I thought Bruno was so handsome as a puppy and he's certainly grown into a handsome boy Big Grin

Bruno always nicks my seat when i get out of it, but i am a cruel mum, i move him so i can sit back down Laughing
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19 2011, 15:09

Loopy wrote:
My Roxy ( 5 months ) is an ugly duckling........I'm wondering when she is going to start to"fill out". Oh well, she's lucky that I love her to bits no matter what 'eh

Roxy is not an ugly duckling, look at that smile Big Grin
I must be biased because I think all staff pups are gorgeous and each one so unique in their own way.
I sit on the couch and there's almost a bit of push'n'shove to see who can get the closest hee hee
I just discovered DH sitting in the the other room with the doors shut watching a DVD and when I asked how come the dogalogs are shut out..? He says "but they are in there with you"! The door is now wide open and there's a blanket on the couch, didn't take long for the older one to find it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu May 19 2011, 19:19

Dogalogs Laughing love it!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down