My Babies aren't football fans

Go down

My Babies aren't football fans Empty My Babies aren't football fans

Post by sooz225 Sun May 15 2011, 15:05

Whoops, due to the scores that have just happened i am now calm, but OMG, when they heard me shoutin @ ballin @ laptop and the scenes i had to endure watchin a certain team pick up the league cup, both of them took off, ran into bedroom and lay on the floor!!! Wouldnt come near me, as soon as i took off my top (football top that is) both came back in the livin room cos i was calm. Didn;t think they would react like that. Now i know, i need to buy them their own strips cos they were just jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
My Babies aren't football fans Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

My Babies aren't football fans Empty Re: My Babies aren't football fans

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 15:13

hey guess what.. over here in Australia my hubby is a mad footy fan.. and he gets very vocal when watching it on the tv.. Jethro has been known to either run into the bedroom panting and puffing.. or has wanted to go outside and then run under our house!!! ( we are in an old cottage on stumps ) I don't feel so bad now.. I just thought Jethro was a wuss! ( hope he doesn't teach Winston this trick..... ) Even now after all this time, when he hears the footy on the tv or the radio he tenses up!... now, where's those rescue remedy drops??

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Sun May 15 2011, 15:19

iv just realised i posted that wrong too, i just need to make sure we win the league all the time too that way i wont lose the plot mentally lol!!!
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
My Babies aren't football fans Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 16:03

vanessa wrote:hey guess what.. over here in Australia my hubby is a mad footy fan.. and he gets very vocal when watching it on the tv.. Jethro has been known to either run into the bedroom panting and puffing.. or has wanted to go outside and then run under our house!!! ( we are in an old cottage on stumps ) I don't feel so bad now.. I just thought Jethro was a wuss! ( hope he doesn't teach Winston this trick..... )

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

No chance!! Unfortunately it's not a learned behaviour, Kita has always come running for cover when my hubby is yelling at the TV during the footy, now I settle her with me in the first place. Izzy was only a puppy last year and she worked it out without Kita's help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 19:27

I am the only female in our house, and we always have to watch the football, even though there is more than 1 telly in the house. when someon scores it's a nightmare, billy goes off on one of his staffy moments around the house. thank god the season is soon over

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down