Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate

5 posters

Go down

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Empty Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate

Post by Rupertsbooks Tue Jan 14 2014, 14:20

I got one of these collars a few months ago, and it has worn beautifully. I wanted a padded, stitched collar and  needed one which could be engraved as the tinkling sound of a dog tag was driving me insane, and probably giving Rupert tinnitus.

I saw these on a website for Boxers and  ordered one. It is super beautiful.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HillTopLeatherShop?section_id=12019525&page=1

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Il_570xN.514287199_aith

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Il_570xN.478427440_tq1s

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Il_570xN.514247026_73ru

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Il_570xN.514155930_3ega

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Il_570xN.529874886_kbxy

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Il_570xN.424734394_nlv7
Rupertsbooks
Rupertsbooks
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rupert
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 92

Back to top Go down

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Empty Re: Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14 2014, 15:45

They are very beautiful, glad they've worked out for you Smile I personally prefer El Perro or Ezydog xx

Back to top Go down

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Empty Re: Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate

Post by Rupertsbooks Fri Jan 17 2014, 12:37

I have an El Perro for him too. I think they are a wonderful company. They stitched his name and my number on to it, no problem. I suppose the leather collar is his "winter look".
Rupertsbooks
Rupertsbooks

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rupert
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Jan 17 2014, 13:49

Wow, they are gorgeous collars, I like the look of the leather ones. Bet they are fairly durable too.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Mon Jan 20 2014, 11:16

They look brillant. I do prefer the Eyzdog ones though.
Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Mon Jan 20 2014, 20:24

Very nice  Smile 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22 2014, 14:04

Very nice collars Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Czech Mon May 12 2014, 16:25

collars with engraved nameplate

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Standard-collars-sc04

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Standard-collars-sc04

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Standard-collars-sc19

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Standard-collars-sc19

Hill Top Leather, custom-made padded collars with engraved nameplate Standard-collars-sc28

Slade Czech
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon May 12 2014, 18:11

They do look smart but I wouldn't advertise the name of my dog on the collar, just in case an undesirable got hold of him
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down