You can shove your f****** fireworks......

3 posters

Go down

You can shove your f****** fireworks...... Empty You can shove your f****** fireworks......

Post by jshrew Thu Dec 26 2013, 21:19

Up your f****** a***

It was bad enough last night but just took Ledger out for his last toilet walk about an hour ago and as we were walking alongside the park heard people in the pub beer garden (about 100m away across the park) counting down then cue a barrage of very loud and colourful fireworks screaming up and exploding right over our heads

Bless Ledger froze and stared at them to start with then just bolted for home so glad I had a good grip on the lead he was like a cartoon with his feet all scrabbling at the pavement. Luckily we were only a couple hundred metres from home but with the fireworks still going off it was more than long enough. He has been clung to me since we gt back, know they were bad as the neighbours dog Suzy also started oing crazy and she isn't usually fussed.

Well just tried to get Ledger out again and he has point blank refused to go into the front room, teased him in with a treat and he bolted when I tried to put his collar on. As the wind is picking up he is already jumping at the letterbox rattling. Looks like I could be in for a fun night!
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

You can shove your f****** fireworks...... Empty Re: You can shove your f****** fireworks......

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26 2013, 21:24

Oh no Jules I had such an ordeal with Vin and he wont go out in the dark now. I detest the bloody things and yes they ought to have them shoved where the sun don't shine!  angry 

Back to top Go down

You can shove your f****** fireworks...... Empty Re: You can shove your f****** fireworks......

Post by Sazzle Thu Dec 26 2013, 21:27

Awww poor Ledger  Sad 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26 2013, 23:05

How horrible. Fireworks at Christmas???? I despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Dec 27 2013, 09:54

I can sympathise with both of you as Rocky hates them too. We haven't had any go for for a few weeks around here, I guess everyone is waiting until New Years Eve not looking forward to that at all.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27 2013, 10:47

Aww poor ledger Sad Darcy was a little better with her thundershirt slept quite well xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down