Taz....Not Again!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Taz....Not Again!!!! Empty Taz....Not Again!!!!

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 21:51

Third time i wrote this out now my computer kept crashing....GRRRRRrrrrr
I just got back from the vets. walking my lot earlier we were turning the corner onto the field this guy had his Staffy off leash, He doesn’t normaly Sad stay long, so I waited, I was bent down putting the lead back on Blondy when I heard the guy shouting his dogs name diesel, I look up the Staffy was charging towards Taz, Taz was trying to get to him as well so I let go of him and they both collided, I had to protect my girls right? Taz could handle himself…I hoped. I tied the girls up and the guy was already by the dogs So I raced over and Grabbed Taz’s right Cheek scruff and my arm around his chest and he grabbed his dog the same way we both forced/took their legs from under them and pushed them to the floor and pinned their heads still and their body so they couldn’t shake and tear, both dogs had a hold of each others side neck scruff I got Taz to leave go by gripping his cheek harder and telling him leave, then I heard the other dog yelp and we pulled them apart but we still had them on their sides on the floor I had Taz’s scruff and his body pinned between my legs and the guy done the same. The dogs were lying next to each only about two foot apart and they never went back for more. I picked Taz up and pulled him over to the girls and his lead I laid him down onto his side he couldn’t stop panting. I turned around the guy said he was extremely sorry and he’ll pay for the vet bill, His dog has never done that before, we exchanged contact details, I asked him if his dog was health checked and up to date on everything he said yeah and asked the same, I asked him what he done to get his dog off Taz and he said he stuck his finger up the dogs backside, I couldn’t help but laugh then he did and walked off. Neither dog done much damage at all really Taz got a puncture wound on the left side of his neck and one on his chest.
The vet said we were very lucky and we done the right thing holding them and not letting them tear other wise it would hit an artery he also said good thing Taz had a wide collar on. The other staff had a wide one on as well so hopefully he is ok also.

Back to top Go down

Taz....Not Again!!!! Empty Re: Taz....Not Again!!!!

Post by janey Tue May 03 2011, 21:56

I do hope my Taz is ok, never a dull moment with you! x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 21:56

Poor Taz, he's certainly in the wars! Nice of the guy to offer to pay vet bills though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 22:00

My Taz is just fine now fast asleep as usual, Don't they ever learn that fighting cause them to be in pain lol not a nice thing to watch either.
I feel really guilty though i should of kept the other dog away somehow shouldn't i of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 22:04

MissRogue wrote:My Taz is just fine now fast asleep as usual, Don't they ever learn that fighting cause them to be in pain lol not a nice thing to watch either.
I feel really guilty though i should of kept the other dog away somehow shouldn't i of.

I don't see how you could have kept it away!

They don't learn, because unfortunately most of them actually enjoy a scrap! (runs and hides to avoid the barrage of missiles thrown!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04 2011, 00:56

Hahaha no need to hide lol I know some dogs do enjoy the scrap, adrenaline rush/ escape of frustration etc etc
but he runs like 3 miles a day not including his hours down the allotments with play. The only thing i can think of doing is training classes and i can't see it happening, I'v looked into the only available training classes and i've looked at their techniques and i don't agree with them. I think the only tools i've not used are the E-Collars, Prong, Check Chains. I only have to picture them around Taz's neck and i cringe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Wed May 04 2011, 10:16

Taz is only doing his job, hes the only boy in the pack after all!
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04 2011, 16:09

Wow.. so glad that Taz is okay !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04 2011, 16:10

glad to hear he is ok

Back to top Go down

Post by jenpjersey Wed May 04 2011, 16:15

aww, glad he's ok and I did have a chuckle at the finger up the bottom method Laughing
jenpjersey
jenpjersey
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tilly
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Wed May 04 2011, 20:27

Aww poor you you dont have much look do you glad taz is ok
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum