Women who don't control their kids!

+4
stella
Kathy
Ben
janey
8 posters

Go down

Women who don't control their kids! Empty Women who don't control their kids!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15 2013, 19:10

Took Dempsey out for his afternoon walk earlier on. Turned the corner & saw a woman coming towards us with three kids & a pushchair. The youngest kid was about 2 or 2 & a half years old (roughly).

Suddenly the little'un just ran straight at Dempsey! Not a word or a look from the mum! I pulled Dempsey onto a short lead and stood still, hoping she'd call the child back at least. Did she f*ck! The little lad ran straight up to Demps with his face only an inch away from big, white teeth & started patting him on the head!

Now, luckily, Dempsey is good with children, but this stupid woman didn't know that! But even then, Dempsey is known to spin through excitement, and to head butt people. He didn't this time, but if he'd head butted the child, or knocked him over, who would've been seen to be to blame?angry 

By the time the child moved on and I had enough breath to have a go at the mum, she'd gone. She didn't even once look to see what her toddler was up to.Surprised

Back to top Go down

Women who don't control their kids! Empty Re: Women who don't control their kids!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15 2013, 19:22

Stupid woman... Straight Face What sort of mother lets her child just run up to strange dogs?

Back to top Go down

Women who don't control their kids! Empty Re: Women who don't control their kids!

Post by janey Fri Nov 15 2013, 19:27

Thoughtless.....
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15 2013, 19:49

One of my biggest pet hates is when adults push a pushchair into the road then look to see if anything is coming Surprised 
Some parents aren't fit to be guardians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Nov 15 2013, 19:57

Oh that really makes my blood boil. That and if they tell their kids that I have monsters that are planning to eat them! Two ridiculous actions! So sorry for you but glad Demps is a gem.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Nov 15 2013, 20:10

Well done to Dempster for playing it so cool, good job your Mum is on the ball hey.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15 2013, 20:11

Some people angry  just as well Dempsey is well behaved, which is more that can be said for the child and mother Surprised molly is thirteen and I make her always ask if it's ok to approach someone's dog Smile glad you and demps are ok Women who don't control their kids! 3198918699

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Fri Nov 15 2013, 20:14

what a stupid women,good boy Demsey ,may be she needs a head butt to knock some sense in her Rolling Eyes 
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizziedixey Wed Dec 18 2013, 21:06

Experiencing this far too often with my 15 week pup which is making training even more difficult also! I've even tried calling mum over to collect child but was too busy on their phone!

Lizziedixey
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18 2013, 21:16

hate parents like that. was walking down the high street the other day (its one for public but the loading vans and lorries go down it) and someone was just walking about on the phone and their kid was in tow about 20ft behind, they didnt look back once and the kid was eating a packet of sweets so was no more watching where they were going as the father was watching where the kid was! I actually stopped and watched for a while cause A) i was in shock B) the "father" walked across the front of a lorry and was out of sight of the kid who looked around for a bit then just walked on and eventually saw the dad behind the lorry. I was honestly shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Wed Dec 18 2013, 22:15

Very annoying! I had a similar experience the other day! Though the lady did tell the boy off and explained to me that they have a dog so he's a bit over confident!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19 2013, 16:44

That's just bloody irresponsible, what if it had been a nasty dog!  Surprised 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19 2013, 20:13

You see it all the time, though. It isn't just with dogs, it's parents who are too busy catching up with the latest gossip on their phones & not giving a t*ss what their kids are doing! The child could fall over, run into the road, wander off round the wrong corner straight into the clutches of who knows which pervert!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolene Iveson Thu Jan 16 2014, 06:48

My two are twelve and nine years old and I still keep my eyes on them. They know to ask before approaching a dog. And I might be paranoid but I still hold their hands crossing streets which my twelve year old son dislike. He is turning into a teenager now
nicolene Iveson
nicolene Iveson

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In an open relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tip
Dog(s) Ages : six weeks old
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by _Jason_ Fri Jan 17 2014, 11:08

So careless and no doubt dog would of got the blame
_Jason_
_Jason_

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : July 4th
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down