just one of those days.........wine needed

+2
Steve
janey
6 posters

Go down

just one of those days.........wine needed Empty just one of those days.........wine needed

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 16:42

sometimes as soon as you get up you just know its going to be one of those days. he's been a little terror all day! as soon as i stop him chewing one thing he's on to the next. the garden fences are currently being shielded by an old table top, 4 garden chairs and a trampoline!

do you think they just wake up some mornings with the devil in them?

Back to top Go down

just one of those days.........wine needed Empty Re: just one of those days.........wine needed

Post by janey Sat Apr 23 2011, 16:44

Just testing your patience Laughing
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

just one of those days.........wine needed Empty Re: just one of those days.........wine needed

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 16:45

oh thats a phrase ive said a few times today!!!!!along with "ive had enough of you already today" " why cant you be a good boy" and "do you want to go to bed" amongst others!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Apr 23 2011, 16:47

nicolalouises wrote:oh thats a phrase ive said a few times today!!!!!along with "ive had enough of you already today" " why cant you be a good boy" and "do you want to go to bed" amongst others!!!!!!

Laughing bless him!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 16:48

no not bless him - he's possessed today!!!! think its cos its cooler here today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 16:59

oh ...don't yell at the poor boy ...... >Smile

staffys will be staffys !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 17:02

nicolalouises wrote:no not bless him - he's possessed today!!!! think its cos its cooler here today

rolling on the floor

pour yourself a big one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 17:24

lynne wrote:
nicolalouises wrote:no not bless him - he's possessed today!!!! think its cos its cooler here today

rolling on the floor

pour yourself a big one

oh its poured. we are now watching "ite me or the dog" - he may get the message!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 20:07

Haha My lot has those days, usually when i wake them up and their not ready even though they can go back to sleep once in the other room, I'v been luckily enough to only have one of them have the devil dog day and its usually Taz but when its all three of them at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Apr 23 2011, 20:50

i know it a pain but chewing is good because it clean their teeth, i'm having a right pain with my sam he just dont like chewing his teeth are getting browner each the day Sad

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylas-mom Sat Apr 23 2011, 21:01

Thinking of sitting Skyla down with repeats of 'Super Nanny' tomorrow morning.She's taking the mick this weekend.
Skylas-mom
Skylas-mom
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skyla
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Sat Apr 23 2011, 21:05

Molly goes through days like these, the worse is when she decides to do some 'gardening' whilst making enough noise to outdo a chav car's exhaust! She's got an attitude to match the chavs as well!
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Sat Apr 23 2011, 21:13

We've had one those weekends >Big Grin<

Yesterday we came back from shopping and everything that was on the dining room table including my OH medication was on the floor either with teeth marks in it or ripped up, thankfully he didn't eat any of the medication. But we had to go and get some more tablemats. Today he has ate a snail and my chair has got a hole in it, what our last puppy made, Bruno managed to get a small bit of sponge and swallow that, he been a nightmare today.
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Sat Apr 23 2011, 21:18

Aafter reading this thread amsoooo glad my 2 r angels, never chewed anything that shouldnt be chewed, only prob is jake likes to talk to me during corrie or easterndersx or masterchef, and that bursts ma nut, i must be one of the lucky ones lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs to all parents of the chewbrigade xxxx
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
just one of those days.........wine needed Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24 2011, 00:39

Oh dear Surprised

Yep, I think we all have "those" days from time to time. I think my Roxy must be due for one soon.....coz she's been a little angel lately.

Enjoy that glass of wine. Oops, did I say "glass" ? I meant "bottle" Laughing Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24 2011, 09:29

How is Woody today?
Is he better or is he still chewing as you lay face down on the floor with the hang over from hell?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24 2011, 10:27

BlueStaffBlue wrote:How is Woody today?
Is he better or is he still chewing as you lay face down on the floor with the hang over from hell?

he's very chilled and no hangover - result!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down