You know you have watched too many vampire shows when..

Go down

You know you have watched too many vampire shows when.. Empty You know you have watched too many vampire shows when..

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13 2013, 22:32

You accidently pick up the empty beer can not the full one and assume you have just gained super strength cause its too light.

Back to top Go down

You know you have watched too many vampire shows when.. Empty Re: You know you have watched too many vampire shows when..

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13 2013, 22:38

erm ............................... ok Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

You know you have watched too many vampire shows when.. Empty Re: You know you have watched too many vampire shows when..

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13 2013, 22:41

im bored and you all abanndoning me so ill talk to myself!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14 2013, 00:06

If you say 'beer can' out loud, it sounds like 'bacon' in a Jamaican accent. Tongues You will never be able to say 'beer can' again. You're welcome. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14 2013, 00:27

not in an n.irish accent Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14 2013, 00:28

lmfao if it was in an ni accent it would sounds like buuurrcan.

You know you have watched too many vampire shows when.. 50d890a0afa96f71f10000bc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14 2013, 00:29

Laughing I forgot you're Irish! I won't be able to get that picture out of my head now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down