Friday Night , Home Alone , Fridge full of beer

2 posters

Go down

Friday Night , Home Alone , Fridge full of beer  Empty Friday Night , Home Alone , Fridge full of beer

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:32

Going to get messy , if I pass out can somebody please poke me . OH and Jen gone up to look after her mates kids and dogs as friend has had to go to hospital ( early baby problems ) so no one to shout at or tell me when to come to bed , just counted the fridge and 17 cans left , security or challenge , you decide ( been on the beer since 3 today for a bit of background Laughing  )

Back to top Go down

Friday Night , Home Alone , Fridge full of beer  Empty Re: Friday Night , Home Alone , Fridge full of beer

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:34

Challenge!!Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Friday Night , Home Alone , Fridge full of beer  Empty Re: Friday Night , Home Alone , Fridge full of beer

Post by Sazzle Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:39

Your in heaven Big Grin 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:40

count is now 16 Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:42

Oh dear, no dreaming of those piggies Dave! Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:52

Inezmaria70 wrote:Oh dear, no dreaming of those piggies Dave! Big Grin 
Fantasies have already started Straight Face 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:00

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:03

15 !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:20

Oh dear it's definitely going to get messy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:25

Ruddy hell Dave are you on a mission, or are they diddy cans!Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:28

Bloody hell Dave are they on an intravenous drip Laughing I'm about to join you although 2 is my limit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:30

note like a messy friday night Davey boy Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:51

How many are left now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:53

same as last time , the count is accurate , when I do 1 I will post 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:54

Just in case anyone calls me names I did 8 before the count started ( steady afternoon Rolling Eyes )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:11

Surprised That some thirst you have on there Dave, take it steady big man Laughing 
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:28

12 and I think it will remain 12 feeling like i should take the kids to bed now Smile ( responsible) I try to be a child and then remember I'm old

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:33

11:oops: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:34

thinking Can you be arrested for being drunk while in charge of 2 Staffies Big Grin 
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:49

i have three beer and really want more but just remembered i have my bloody cousin to take to riding lessons tomorrow. why so i agree to these things lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:57

Dave wrote:12 and I think it will remain 12 feeling like i should take the kids to bed now Smile( responsible)  I try to be a child and then remember I'm old
Dave wrote:11:oops: 
Kathy wrote:thinking Can you be arrested for being drunk while in charge of 2 Staffies Big Grin 
Hayley wrote:i have three beer and really want more but just remembered i have my bloody cousin to take to riding lessons tomorrow. why so i agree to these things lol
Got loads of beer ain't no problem BUT without serious effort (oppening packets and such like ) I am prey to 1 tube of pringles and 3 twix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:59

hmmmm pringles Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 22:01

ella wrote:hmmmm pringles Big Grin
1 aint good enough got to be 3 deep for the kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 23:26

Dave wrote:
ella wrote:hmmmm pringles Big Grin
1 aint good enough got to be 3 deep for the kick
my kind of dude you Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30 2013, 23:31

While the cat's away, the mice will play Dave! Hope you've managed to feed yourself, btw Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31 2013, 13:55

Pleased I read this , final result was 11 left in the fridge and now I realise that in addition to eating cheese last night , I also managed to acquire some pringles and twix , so all in all looks like I did manage a decent meal after all Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down