insurance?

Go down

insurance? Empty insurance?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 13:17

Hi

I am looking at getting harvey insured but i've never had any form of pet insurance before i'm not sure what to look for, or any company people would recommend?

Back to top Go down

insurance? Empty Re: insurance?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 13:53

Have a look at the post I issued.

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t181-which-pet-insurance?highlight=pet+insurance

As you will see I have just took out an insurance plan for Blue through Animal Friends which costs me £15/month. But they do have cheaper and dearer options.
One thing to look out for is to make sure it's a life policy. This is so if your dog gets a condition they don't just cover you for that year but for life. Other companies if your dog gets an illness they will only cover you for the remaining time on the policy then will not cover you for the same illness until your dog has been cleared of it for at least 3 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 14:03

Thanks blue! i have been looking at the PAH policy and is about £15/month which is a life policy which looks quite good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 22:02

Do shop around, though. Some companies give really good discounts if you're a new customer & you take it out on line.

I used Marks & Spencer last time, and Sainsbury's this time. Both were really good at paying out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum