super chilled

3 posters

Go down

super chilled Empty super chilled

Post by Nathan Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:14

after a well weird weekend, getting mixed up in this on our walk http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-23314018 was just coming back and i have never seen so many police around as i thought it was a film at first. very nasty and they guy apparently had his neck tore out...go figure.
then last night, and im not into this at all i was walking in woods when i felt an evil like i have never felt before, the hairs on my neck were standing up and i had to get out, both dogs were tripping me up they were staying that close to my legs it was almost impossible to walk, so i took a turn out and followed a path out into the country and back through the feilds where there body language changed almost instantly. strange thing is though that these woods have very fond memories for me as it was first place i took marley after he was castrated and we sat on a bench together looking out over the countryside. last night i couldnt bear to be in there, it was insanley horrible and i just had to get out although im someone that will walk anywhere withought pause or thought.
but the flip side tonight we had a great walk and when we got home, had dinner and was chilling out we were greeted by the best sunset ever, the phone pics cannot do justce to it but as i was taking pics both dogs where chilling out on the sofa next to me, best times in the world.
super chilled 20130715_212411_zps62b1ae23

Nathan
Nathan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

super chilled Empty Re: super chilled

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15 2013, 23:34

Ooooh bit spooky when you get that feeling Surprised Surprised not nice at all, and that poor bloke and his family Crying or Very sad on the plus side sounds like you've had a chilled night and fab sunset to cap it off Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16 2013, 00:11

It must have been very unsettling to say the least to stumble into the "action" that you did - a thing like that takes some getting past, even when (obviously) it had nothing to do with you at all.

I'm sad to hear that you had uncomfortable feelings in your walk last night; could it be that you were still feeling a bit rattled? Do keep going back to this favourite place though - the feelings will go (maybe have gone already!)

And then you came back to a fabulous sunset, happy relaxed dogs and a calm peaceful time, how wonderful. super chilled 3198918699 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16 2013, 01:14

Will be strange if that's where he's hiding out.
Love the pic, can see how relaxing it was siting with your loyal friends looking at that gorgeous view

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16 2013, 09:18

It's lush when your so chilled with your pooch's, even better when theres a beautiful sunset Smile

I hate it when I get that spooky feeling, I can imagine you were pretty freaked out in the woods worried 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Jul 16 2013, 12:30

I think I know what kind of feeling you mean, it's really weird when it happens. Maybe the dogs were just picking up on your vibes, they have a way of doing this.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Tue Jul 16 2013, 12:54

Amazing view and sunset! Great way to top off the horrible feelings Sad hate when that happens!
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16 2013, 23:12

Are you feeling more comfy with the world tonight Nathan? super chilled 3198918699 

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Tue Jul 16 2013, 23:52

yeah thanks mate, its amazing how such a small world it is, my ex wife was friends with the victims wife when she worked at hemel hospital and a guy i work with is a special constable that was in the garden from 7 until 2 am when the body was removed.
I count myself lucky i was passing when it was just over, although the hounds would have protected me it seems the guy was a right nutball and had anything happend to them i would have been in bits.
even the police were advised not to approch and wait for armed backup as this guy is a fruit that has killed twice before and was out on day release on his own after a 23 years into a 25 year sentance...thing is he is a genius with a 140 IQ score.... add to that the thousands of pounds he stole hes gonna be hard to catch.
had a good walk with the dogs tonight with the ex and riley her dog, cant think why we split up now as she is amazing woman.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17 2013, 00:07

Glad you're feeling less rattled now Nathan, although I can understand why you did - I saw this report in the papers/online and it was frightening enough; to have it happen on your own doorstep and with people you know involved - however indirectly - is shaking to say the least.

I'm happy to hear that you had a good walk tonight with your dogs - very healing to the soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17 2013, 00:12

Great to hear your back to enjoying your walks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Jul 17 2013, 13:16

Nathan, this should put your mind at rest:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-23339533
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17 2013, 13:27

Great News

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17 2013, 19:48

Well spotted Kathy, that is great news.

Now they can throw away the key ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Wed Jul 17 2013, 23:08

its great news, heard it on radio this morning, quite suprised as the guy had such a high iq and thousands of pounds at his disposal. rounding off such weird weird week but thats one less thing to worry about
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down