Cowboy traders, puppy farm special!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Cowboy traders, puppy farm special!!!! Empty Cowboy traders, puppy farm special!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:01

channel five now. gogogogo

Back to top Go down

Cowboy traders, puppy farm special!!!! Empty Re: Cowboy traders, puppy farm special!!!!

Post by janey Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:02

On
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Cowboy traders, puppy farm special!!!! Empty Re: Cowboy traders, puppy farm special!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:04

Recording:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:04

well spotted Hayley , got it on now

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:05

Is it repeated ?
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:06

why on earth would somebody want to pay £400 for a JRT cross , how much is a JRT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:08

i would not pay over 150 for a JRT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:17

Bastards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:36

we need to recruit this bloke to close down the Staffy BYB's Big Grin sadly nobody apart from us seems to give a sh1t

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 21:08

Watched half of it before POG. Will watch other half tomorrow> Could kick her skull in mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 21:14

Chiara wrote:Watched half of it before POG. Will watch other half tomorrow> Could kick her skull in mad

Lets have a game of 5 a side with it Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Thu Jun 20 2013, 21:29

she is a pure scum bag with nothing but money on her mind. if i saw her in the street it would be very very hard not to punch her square in the face for what she has done but that would drag me down to her depths. not a care for the dogs welfare at all, as far as im concerned she is one of the worst kind of people that walk this planet.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 21:34

I could quite happily punch that in the face and then be accused of being in the gutter (at her level ) even volunteer to go on Jeremy Kyle and talk about it Laughing

Anything just anything to punch her in the face , I am so angry tonight ......... 2 irresponsible mating , this piece of dirt at wits end at wits end at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 21:35

Think we could do with a staffy one totally agree dave! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Thu Jun 20 2013, 22:23

Dave wrote:I could quite happily punch that in the face and then be accused of being in the gutter (at her level ) even volunteer to go on Jeremy Kyle and talk about it Laughing

Anything just anything to punch her in the face , I am so angry tonight ......... 2 irresponsible mating , this piece of dirt at wits endat wits endat wits end

okay lol your right this type of scum bag doesnt reason with law so she should have to deal with human instinct as a reaction instead. she should be locked up in the way the dogs were for a few months and forced to breed with fat old men. refused medical treatment, made to sleep in her own pee and excrement ridden sheets. maybee then she would get an idea of the suffering she has caused....vote nathan for your next pm lol
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 22:25

Nathan wrote:
Dave wrote:I could quite happily punch that in the face and then be accused of being in the gutter (at her level ) even volunteer to go on Jeremy Kyle and talk about it Laughing

Anything just anything to punch her in the face , I am so angry tonight ......... 2 irresponsible mating , this piece of dirt at wits endat wits endat wits end

okay lol your right this type of scum bag doesnt reason with law so she should have to deal with human instinct as a reaction instead. she should be locked up in the way the dogs were for a few months and forced to breed with fat old men. refused medical treatment, made to sleep in her own pee and excrement ridden sheets. maybee then she would get an idea of the suffering she has caused....vote nathan for your next pm lol

You've got my vote mate don't care what you do with my taxes or the NHS blah blah blah , just keep the kids safe Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down