youngkaiser
Tys mummy
sooz225
Nosipho
10 posters

Go down

Rude Comments People Make Empty Rude Comments People Make

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30 2011, 16:20

My boyfriend came back from a walk with Saxon last night and said he wanted to change Saxon's name! I asked why and he said some woman walking a rat-poo or shih-poo or some kind of poo OFF LEASH made a comment. She asked if Saxon was friendly and then asked his name. She talked to Tim for a while and then when they said good bye she called back to Tim, "Don't go rapin' and pillagin' any villages on your way to work, Saxon!"

Really? You really going to make fun of my dog's name? I bet her dog is named "tinkles," "cuddles," or "fluffy," or something like that. My dog's name is meaningful to me in a way that she will never understand. It's not just a word that I like or an adjective that describes the dog like so many are.

So now he wants to start calling Saxon "Sax" or "Saxy." Ugh. No thanks!

Back to top Go down

Rude Comments People Make Empty Re: Rude Comments People Make

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30 2011, 16:25

..well for a start, if she had a 'poo' or rat dog it is bound to be ferocious..most of them are....so hers would be the type to pillage and rape...
and as for the name Saxon that is an absolutely fantastic name for the gorgeous fella.. what is wrong with the idiot??!! I think he is a sexy Saxon !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Wed Mar 30 2011, 16:55

Oh I can just imagine the type of woman; stays at home all day with 'tinkles/cuddles/fluffy', has pouffey hair and wears too much perfume, she gesculates wildy with her hands when talking and her thin lips are covered in scarlet lipstick! and She talks too loudly and is slightly loopy hence why she would say something like that to a dog!

Saxon is a lovely name and it suits him dont think you should change it. Plus were anglo saxons not olde english type people? If so is she trying to say that us Brits rape and pillage?! Lol! Just ignore ignorant people Smile
Nosipho
Nosipho
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Wed Mar 30 2011, 17:04

*bites tongue and takes a beta blocker for heart palpatations @ idiot owners of idiot dogs*
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Rude Comments People Make Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Wed Mar 30 2011, 17:19

Why the hell would you say something like that to a dog strange woman. I like Saxons name and for 1 dont think it should be changed/shortend because of the ancle biters owner stupid bi*** Surprised. People anoy me so much you got nothing nice to say freaky lady then shut your face!!!!!!!!
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30 2011, 17:40

I just wish that it would have been me she said that to instead of my boyfriend. I would have given her a piece of my mind!! I don't want to change Saxon's name, but my boyfriend keeps calling him "Sax."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30 2011, 18:05

Nosipho wrote:Oh I can just imagine the type of woman; stays at home all day with 'tinkles/cuddles/fluffy', has pouffey hair and wears too much perfume, she gesculates wildy with her hands when talking and her thin lips are covered in scarlet lipstick! and She talks too loudly and is slightly loopy hence why she would say something like that to a dog!

Saxon is a lovely name and it suits him dont think you should change it. Plus were anglo saxons not olde english type people? If so is she trying to say that us Brits rape and pillage?! Lol! Just ignore ignorant people Smile

such an apt description of the type that dont understand staffs - i get stopped more by blue rinses praising how beautiful woodster is than any other age group. its those in the middle that cant see past the press!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30 2011, 20:19

Tys mummy wrote:Why the hell would you say something like that to a dog strange woman. I like Saxons name and for 1 dont think it should be changed/shortend because of the ancle biters owner stupid bi*** Surprised. People anoy me so much you got nothing nice to say freaky lady then shut your face!!!!!!!!

I thought my boyfriend was joking when he first said it, but it really happened according to him! People are crazy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Wed Mar 30 2011, 20:47

Some people ey idiots thats all i can say!
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30 2011, 22:28

*sigh* What an eejit!

Nosipho wrote:Oh I can just imagine the type of woman; stays at home all day with 'tinkles/cuddles/fluffy', has pouffey hair and wears too much perfume, she gesculates wildy with her hands when talking and her thin lips are covered in scarlet lipstick! and She talks too loudly and is slightly loopy hence why she would say something like that to a dog!

I take it you know her! Laughing

Nosipho wrote:Saxon is a lovely name and it suits him dont think you should change it.

I totally agree! It's a lovely name! What was hers called? Mitzie, fluffy, tinkerbell? Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30 2011, 22:31

I think Saxon is a really good name and really suits him never mind the idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Wed Mar 30 2011, 23:07

If you see her again tell her to bog off saxon is a lovely name and suits him so much Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by haddy Wed Mar 30 2011, 23:51

looking at the picture of your dog (and seeing the one in the monthly comp) i think saxon is a Perfect name for him.

I wouldnt change it, just because some silly woman made a comment. there are way to many silly people that think they can just go about making comments about your dog when they would go off one one if you made the slightest remark about there dog back. I really dont know who some people think they are.
haddy
haddy
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mouse
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30 2011, 23:55

Eugh! some people! are annoying! .. i really like saxon's name, it suits him and its not an everyday name like alot of people go with, you can tell you obv have to think about it to get names like it ..
i get comments on Vinnie saying like strange name etc! when his name is chosen for reasons in memory of my previous dog (who was named diesel by my mom who loves VIN<- Diesel) then they gulp like they knew they dug a hurtfull hole!

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Thu Mar 31 2011, 00:50

Stupid b**** needs to give herself an uppercut. I hate people like that, if it was me i would have wanted to smack her one but since my parents told me to play nicely and if i can't say anything nice don't say anything at all i would refrain.

I love the name Saxon, i think it's befitting for a staffy, much better than tiddly winkie poo or whatever the yappy littles mutt is called.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Rude Comments People Make Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31 2011, 01:35

Thanks everyone!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mooch Thu Mar 31 2011, 07:43

i really like your dogs name i think its creative and original
i don't want to be flamed for this but do you think the lady was just joking
mooch
mooch
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31 2011, 08:16

saxon is a lovely name don't change it, it suits your dog, sily woman

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulnewowner Thu Mar 31 2011, 08:21

I tend 2 agree with mooch its what I thought when I first read the post the woman was prob just trying to be funny but stuck up moo wasn't also there's some great names people staffies have got on here Saxon is a great name but then again I look at all the photos of everyone's dogs on here and they all really suit their names I like all of them they're great if she has the grace of yours and Saxons presence again tell her to get a real dog lol
hopefulnewowner
hopefulnewowner

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Jess
Dog Gender(s) : Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31 2011, 11:10

mooch wrote:i really like your dogs name i think its creative and original
i don't want to be flamed for this but do you think the lady was just joking

She probably was, but on the spur of the moment it didn't sound a very funny joke!

Back to top Go down

Post by kelbelle Mon Apr 04 2011, 08:39

i LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE your little guys name Smile!!!
i think that dogs need different names. they are our children after all and i couldnt stand calling one of my "children" spot or rover or fluffy or anything like that (no offence to those that have those names) but i love different and unique names... hello my boys name is Xoodoxx which isnt even a real word im sure (my bf kind of made it up LOL) and after the initial shock people actually come to like it and say it really suits him!
kelbelle
kelbelle
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Xoodoxx, Olearia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04 2011, 14:39

I've always tried to do names that could be peoples names, though I wouldn't necessarily name a child any of my pets names. It might be mean to name a son David Bowie like my cat... I love the name Xoodoxx! Very interesting! Is it pronounced like Zoo-Dox?

Back to top Go down

Post by kelbelle Wed Apr 06 2011, 04:34

CatStina wrote:I've always tried to do names that could be peoples names, though I wouldn't necessarily name a child any of my pets names. It might be mean to name a son David Bowie like my cat... I love the name Xoodoxx! Very interesting! Is it pronounced like Zoo-Dox?

haha david bowie!!! how cute! i agree i really think they deserve human names (xoodoxx isnt obviously lol but does grow on you) and yep Smile you got it right!!! haha its suprising when people do... they are like "Ex... o... dox?"
so now we call him mr Exodox when he is being all snobby. xoody for short...
or "zirtec"(his uncle calls him that) "fat little piggy" (his grandad who absolutly adores him... i think xoody has converted him from a doberman lover to staffy lover) "wee wee" (my two year old nephew) or "zoodog" (my older nieces and nehews who seriosuly thought that was his name when we got him hahaha)
oh and floodox by his daddy when he tehy are playing... and XooXoo by me and my sister the poor thing has so many names... but he loves it!!! he is always the center of attention and he knows his name by every different person.

kelbelle
kelbelle

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Xoodoxx, Olearia

Back to top Go down

Post by mooch Wed Apr 06 2011, 04:58

kelbelle wrote:
CatStina wrote:I've always tried to do names that could be peoples names, though I wouldn't necessarily name a child any of my pets names. It might be mean to name a son David Bowie like my cat... I love the name Xoodoxx! Very interesting! Is it pronounced like Zoo-Dox?

haha david bowie!!! how cute! i agree i really think they deserve human names (xoodoxx isnt obviously lol but does grow on you) and yep Smile you got it right!!! haha its suprising when people do... they are like "Ex... o... dox?"
so now we call him mr Exodox when he is being all snobby. xoody for short...
or "zirtec"(his uncle calls him that) "fat little piggy" (his grandad who absolutly adores him... i think xoody has converted him from a doberman lover to staffy lover) "wee wee" (my two year old nephew) or "zoodog" (my older nieces and nehews who seriosuly thought that was his name when we got him hahaha)
oh and floodox by his daddy when he tehy are playing... and XooXoo by me and my sister the poor thing has so many names... but he loves it!!! he is always the center of attention and he knows his name by every different person.

your staffy looks exactly like mine if you tell me he has a white back toe i'll think we have twins
mooch
mooch

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 15:39

So many nicknames!! Saxon's nicknames are Monkey, Piggy, Saxoney (pronounced like Macaroni) and Sax (from the boyfriend and the neighbor, I'm trying to get rid of that one). The cats have a lot of nicknames. David Bowie's are Bowie, Chubbalubbs (he's my Chubbalubbs and I Chubbalubba Love Him!!), Chubby Cat, Fat Cat, puppercat, squirrel, and Bubba. Ziggy Stardust's are Ziggy, Tiny Cat, Small Cat, Monkey, Bubby, and Princess. I probably call my pets by their nicknames more then their real names!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down