daddy away

2 posters

Go down

daddy away Empty daddy away

Post by Black Widow Thu Jun 06 2013, 22:47

sorry if this is in the wrong section but looking for advise

My hubby has to go to a training course in a few weeks meaning an overnight stay. He is top dog in the house and me and Mia have been working on who's next in line emmmmmmmmm. Some of you may remember the wetting bed thing that came out of no where (which has now seemed to pass, thank god, and thank you for your help and advise) so now i'm a little worried.

Mia and I have been working on our relationship and she has been going off the lead and coming back etc during the day. However in the evening my hubby suffers from insomnia and so Mia sleeps with me for a little at night then has night time wee and is happy to go bed. I can't do this (just can't stay awake that long) and so will I be upsetting her routine for her to sleep with me for the night??

what do you think? should I just set the a;arm t make me do it or will she understand that daddy not around this is one off?
Black Widow
Black Widow
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 20 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

daddy away Empty Re: daddy away

Post by janey Thu Jun 06 2013, 22:51

I think she we will be fine and no need to worry, it will certainly give the confidence you need to realise you can be sole handler for a night Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06 2013, 22:56

you'd be surprised how they just adjust quite easily . If you are really concerned set an alarm but I wouldn't worry she should be capable of holding her bladder all night at 20 months (if your avatar details are correct)

Mine sometimes go to bed at 9 , sometimes 12 , sometimes go out through the night (if someone gets up) , sometimes go through till 7 , it really just depends who is up and about

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down