Warning : Another Snake!

Go down

Warning : Another Snake! Empty Warning : Another Snake!

Post by Cornish-Muscle Fri Mar 25 2011, 17:23

So, I got a job yesterday, and as a congratulation type present, Leaim bought me a new snake. I've been wanting a new snake for a long time, and we recently got a free vivarium, so went snake shopping, but originally decided to wait for a little while, and save some money to get one, but I fell in love with this one, it's called a Ruby Eye Lavender king snake, so here it is.

Warning : Another Snake! Cormoran2

Warning : Another Snake! Cormoran

He/She, we're unsure, weighs 35grams, I can't measure him properly, he's about 18 inchesish, but again I'm not sure as he won't stretch out properly for me to measure. He's called Cormoran, which is a Cornish giant, if it turns out to be female, she shall be called Cormelian.
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Warning : Another Snake! Empty Re: Warning : Another Snake!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25 2011, 18:15

Amy how big will he/she grow i've never held a snake but i really like the big pythons always look really shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Fri Mar 25 2011, 18:40

He/She'll grow to no more than 5 foot, that's if it's female, if it's male it'll be smaller, and it'll be quite slender as well.
I love the larger snakes, I've never really been keen on the smaller ones, but I fell in love the first time I saw this type. Plus a larger snake requires a lot more money to go into the set-up, which is something for the future!
I'll post a few more photos in a week or so when it's had chance to settle in and let it's dinner digest!
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25 2011, 19:19

awwww he/she's lovely defiantly a snake thats on my wish list Big Grin and the rest....

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Fri Mar 25 2011, 19:27

Yeah, mine's slowly getting longer and longer, and at the rate we keep getting free vivariums and spare fauns, the collection is probably going to keep on growing!
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25 2011, 19:29

haha i no that feeling, although we have got to the point that people now offer us free snake etc that they can't cope with so saves on the pennies!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Fri Mar 25 2011, 19:40

ella wrote:haha i no that feeling, although we have got to the point that people now offer us free snake etc that they can't cope with so saves on the pennies!
A friend of ours is like that, they also get discounts in local reptile shop because every time they go in there's usually an angry snake that they manage to handle with no problems, I swear they're like the snake whisperers!
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25 2011, 19:50

Cornish-Muscle wrote:
ella wrote:haha i no that feeling, although we have got to the point that people now offer us free snake etc that they can't cope with so saves on the pennies!
A friend of ours is like that, they also get discounts in local reptile shop because every time they go in there's usually an angry snake that they manage to handle with no problems, I swear they're like the snake whisperers!

awesome we have had a fair few discounts from shops aswell, we also like to go reptile shows there really good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Fri Mar 25 2011, 19:55

ella wrote:
Cornish-Muscle wrote:

awesome we have had a fair few discounts from shops aswell, we also like to go reptile shows there really good!

That'll be our next step, I've been reading about Hamm, and the show's in Doncaster, so I might crash at my parents and go to that one at some point.
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25 2011, 22:50

Cornish-Muscle wrote:
ella wrote:
Cornish-Muscle wrote:

That'll be our next step, I've been reading about Hamm, and the show's in Doncaster, so I might crash at my parents and go to that one at some point.

Cool i'd love to go to Hamm, one day, we go to the donny show thats really good and theres loads of variety, we will be going in june! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 07:55

..what beautiful markings your snake has..!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Sat Mar 26 2011, 09:00

Thanks Vanessa, he's a feisty little so and so, went to bite me through the plastic of his tank yesterday, and just got angry at me this morning for moving a hide to check the temperatures in there!
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 11:37

..naughty snake! ......you can't really smack them.. can you !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down