no offence intended

Go down

no offence intended Empty no offence intended

Post by Pestey Fri May 24 2013, 19:39

I would just like to make clear that the post I created about dog muscle supplements was only to gauge peoples opinions on the subject and to also educate myself further within the breed.

I have NO intention of going down this route. as to why the thread was locked I have no clue, ok it is a subject with a lot of bad feelings but it's a subject that can be talked about, it's not a taboo nor should it be ignored as it goes on in the world, and no I am NOT condoning this in any way what so ever.

If I have caused offence in anyway I do apologise, but this was not my intention. I only created the thread as a means of further discussion into all aspects of dog's aswell as our breed and also the darker sides along with the light sides.
Pestey
Pestey
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Diesel
Dog(s) Ages : 4months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

no offence intended Empty Re: no offence intended

Post by Guest Fri May 24 2013, 19:44

I locked the topic as I could see it as a post which will only generate bad feeling , as you say you have no intention of using these. No decent dog ownere would want to do anything remotely like this and I can honestly say I have no recollection of anyone evr bringing the subject up , so no need to discuss it .
It's my job to spot issues before they start and that is why I have locked it ok and no offence as been taken

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum